? servers

? players online

2012 Doomsday prediction?

• Content Count:  8383

Then again this is coming from somebody that was watching the history channel and had the flu, and was actually just smug that he happened to catch the 10+ hour long doom and gloom section + the bubonic plague pwning Europe.

Thats where I get my info aswell :O lol

• Content Count:  11501

okay slavic and potshot

when u ever go to an airport flight and get a plane ticket check how many S's u have in ur plane ticket

then check how many S's another person have

then after that find a veteran and see how many S's there is on his plane ticket(and i mean a veteran that has been in War)

after u do ask urself,"how come i have less(more) S's than them and how come a veteran soldier has a lot more S's than me?"

That's funny because I just did check that and you're full of yourself.

• Content Count:  1752

;195262']The 2012 Doomsday prediction is a present-day cultural meme proposing that cataclysmic and apocalyptic events will occur in the year 2012. This idea has been disseminated by numerous books, internet sites and by TV documentaries. The forecast is based primarily on what is claimed to be the end-date of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, which is presented as lasting 5,125 years and as terminating on December 21, 2012, and incorporates warnings from climate experts and other environmental scientists that the Earth has reached a tipping point that could generate mass extinctions, as well as interpretations of assorted legends, scriptures and prophecies.

A New Age interpretation of this transition posits that, during this time, the planet and its inhabitants may undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation rather than an armageddon.

Historian Richard G. Kyle notes that predictions of the imminent end of the world have a very long history, with hundreds of documented examples, some associated with religious prophecies, others with astronomical events such as comets or eclipses, and others with calendar events such as the millennium.

awwww just before christmas :(

but, who belives this?+

I dont believe in it but, it's cool thinking about the 'What if..''s

• Content Count:  1824

That's funny because I just did check that and you're full of yourself.

It's a theory and Caution....Military controls everything in America...even the president himself. We're two assassinations from being a military dictatorship. Or a war. And i believe that the military has deleted sites that confirm it or changed the information. And from what i can tell what Stryker is saying is a Nice Theory. It could be true but then again it could be completely false.

• Content Count:  11501

It's a theory and Caution....Military controls everything in America...even the president himself.

Where am I arguing this? I'm saying his little "S" idea is bullshit. Unless you're currently active in the military, the airlines can have no possible way of knowing you're a veteran.

• Content Count:  4685

:rlol::rlol:

It's a theory and Caution....Military controls everything in America...even the president himself. We're two assassinations from being a military dictatorship. Or a war. And i believe that the military has deleted sites that confirm it or changed the information. And from what i can tell what Stryker is saying is a Nice Theory. It could be true but then again it could be completely false.

:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::LOL::lol::LOL:

• Content Count:  1824

Military will know and they are basically in control of everything. They keep everything a secret. Such as Aliens. we all know their on earth, they've prolly met with world leaders yet noone knows because the military is so good at hiding secrets. You never really know.

Reply to Thread