? servers

? players online

2012 Doomsday prediction?

• Content Count:  171

sigh, nothing is going to happen, it's just going to be another y2k... and about the poles changing and all that nonsense, yes the poles are changing but do you really think that electronics will be completely useless just because the magnetic north pole is now our magnetic south pole?

and if the world ends because of solar flares or whatever is predicted, then i don't really feel like struggling to survive on a planet that a person can no longer find food, water, and happiness on..

so yeah... the end or not, i'm gonna enjoy everyday instead of preparing for it :d

• Content Count:  421

If this were true u shouldn't be scared at all.

Dying this way is like watching the end of a EPIC/FAIL movie!! :p

It's a shame to watch a movie without ending!!!!

climax/sarcasm ftw

Edited by Th3-Sn4k3

• Content Count:  8383

sigh, nothing is going to happen, it's just going to be another y2k... and about the poles changing and all that nonsense, yes the poles are changing but do you really think that electronics will be completely useless just because the magnetic north pole is now our magnetic south pole?

and if the world ends because of solar flares or whatever is predicted, then i don't really feel like struggling to survive on a planet that a person can no longer find food, water, and happiness on..

so yeah... the end or not, i'm gonna enjoy everyday instead of preparing for it :d

The electronics going hay wire isnt the issue with the magnetic pole issue, the issue is if it happens quickly then it will be global disaster and millions of deaths around the world. I think the fact that ure Ipod might not work is least of your problems if it happens. lol

• Content Count:  1824

Hey if that does happen we know that we won't have to diminish the human population that is quickly growing too much for this planet to happen. It's called Natural Selection lol.

Reply to Thread