? servers

? players online

2012 Doomsday prediction?

• Content Count:  1384

I can't be bothered to read this whole thread, so I appologize if this has been posted.

What people don't realize is that the end of that calendar doesn't correspond with destruction, rather change. The Mayans thought it to be an honor, a celebration, to reach the end of their calendar. We aren't all going to die. We might be the closest to the center of the galaxy that we have ever been, but whatever. Who knows, maybe some magnetic shit will go down, or even cooler - maybe some aliens will come back and chill with us (LOL, but still, rockin'.)

We're all going to be fine. If by some crazy chance we all die, and there happens to be a heaven (which I believe there is), come find me and I'll admit I was wrong. Also I'll shoot some cool Heaven spells at you out of my Heaven-Stick. (If there is a Heaven, we'll all have Heaven-Sticks. Not to be confused with wands.)

Long story short -- WE'RE GOING TO BE OKAY.

STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID, PEOPLE.

• Content Count:  170

I can't be bothered to read this whole thread, so I appologize if this has been posted.

What people don't realize is that the end of that calendar doesn't correspond with destruction, rather change. The Mayans thought it to be an honor, a celebration, to reach the end of their calendar. We aren't all going to die. We might be the closest to the center of the galaxy that we have ever been, but whatever. Who knows, maybe some magnetic shit will go down, or even cooler - maybe some aliens will come back and chill with us (LOL, but still, rockin'.)

We're all going to be fine. If by some crazy chance we all die, and there happens to be a heaven (which I believe there is), come find me and I'll admit I was wrong. Also I'll shoot some cool Heaven spells at you out of my Heaven-Stick. (If there is a Heaven, we'll all have Heaven-Sticks. Not to be confused with wands.)

Long story short -- WE'RE GOING TO BE OKAY.

STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID, PEOPLE.

why should we stop drinking Kool-aid??

• Content Count:  43

;201091']why should we stop drinking Kool-aid??

The phrase 'Drinking the Kool-Aid' actually means to become a firm believer in something, to accept an argument or philosophy wholeheartedly or blindly.

It has nothing to do with the soft drink.

• Content Count:  8383

We're all going to be fine. If by some crazy chance we all die, and there happens to be a heaven (which I believe there is), come find me and I'll admit I was wrong.

lol If I went to heaven, I wouldnt care at that point if you were wrong or right, I'd still be pissed :p

• Content Count:  6084

Can you please make statements that didn't come from a "New World Order And You" brochure.

Anyways, if anyone has actually done some research on this topic they would learn that 2012 is not going to be end of the world, but the passing into a new astronomical alignment. Around 2012 we will be moving from the alignment of Pisces into Aquarius. At the end of each long count on the Mayan calender, the earth moves into a new galactic alignment. They managed to get this cycle pretty exact using mathematics and astrology (there is science behind it you anti-religion tools).

The ideas of doomsday occuring is a fairly recent phenomenon because the theory of 2012 has hit mainstream, and nothing sells a book better then the end of days.

Sigh... finally someone that did actually just wiki something or do something constructive.

The LEAST outlandish prediction I have heard is that this could have some possible effect on the magnetic poles, and could even shift them opposite of each other or even scramble them completely. This theoretically could cause entire shifts in climate and weather patterns. Then again this is coming from somebody that was watching the history channel and had the flu, and was actually just smug that he happened to catch the 10+ hour long doom and gloom section + the bubonic plague pwning Europe.

• Content Count:  316

okay slavic and potshot

when u ever go to an airport flight and get a plane ticket check how many S's u have in ur plane ticket

then check how many S's another person have

then after that find a veteran and see how many S's there is on his plane ticket(and i mean a veteran that has been in War)

after u do ask urself,"how come i have less(more) S's than them and how come a veteran soldier has a lot more S's than me?"

• Content Count:  4685

okay slavic and potshot

when u ever go to an airport flight and get a plane ticket check how many S's u have in ur plane ticket

then check how many S's another person have

then after that find a veteran and see how many S's there is on his plane ticket(and i mean a veteran that has been in War)

after u do ask urself,"how come i have less(more) S's than them and how come a veteran soldier has a lot more S's than me?"

Your an idiot?

Reply to Thread