? servers

? players online

GREAT MOMENTS IN DUMB KID HISTORY

• Content Count:  30

We drove past Disneyland and my parents said something about. I was sleeping, but as soon as I heard Disneyland, I yelled, "What say? Disneyland?" I always butchered everything I said as a kid.

• Content Count:  1735

I was 9 and i was playing with my friend outside back in russia, we were swinging these metal rings on the roof. So it was his turn and for some reason i stayed behind him so as he swang he hit me with it above my upper lip which cut the spot right open and got me stitches. But the thing is he got a scar in the same area a few months before so, must have been some sign.

So never throw metal rings on to the roof or this happens

• Content Count:  4198

I threw a brick at someone. I was around my friends house who has a huge open field behind his garden. We found a pile of bricks around the back of the fence and saw a tree with a huge hole in it. I tried to get the brick in the hole, but then all of a sudden this old guy stood up (I hadn't even noticed he was there, he must have been gardening or something), and the brick flew just past his face.

We ran.

• Content Count:  3380

I have another one. One time at the airport my parents and me were walking and I looked down then I looked up..they were gone. I havent seen them since, I am currently residing in a bestbuy/KFC combination store.

• Content Count:  30

Also once my sister and I were playing Ring-Around-The-Rosie. I was a baby and she was about 3. She swung me so fast I was lifted off the ground and she let go, and I flew into a coffee table. My ear was cut open and I had to get it stitched. I was squirming around so much that the doctor messed up and I have a bump on my ear.

• Content Count:  537

It was the last school nite partey.

I got too drunk and stripped.

Funny and rememberable ;b

9. grade btw. We can Buy alcohol when we are 16 in Denmark ;b

Reply to Thread