? servers

? players online

GREAT MOMENTS IN DUMB KID HISTORY

• Content Count:  3380

Whats your great moments in YOUR dumb kid history..OR great stories youve HEARD about idiot kids. Mine is when I was like 4 my family an i went to Disney World and i was in the bath and was playing with a razor shaver as a surf board for my fingers...you can guess the rest ^^

• Content Count:  4473

This...

microkissass.jpg

Read into it two ways. The subject of the masterpiece, or the jackass who forewarned everyone (or pointed out the obvious) about the subject.

Either way, it is for t3h lulz.

• Content Count:  6084

This...

microkissass.jpg

Read into it two ways. The subject of the masterpiece, or the jackass who forewarned everyone (or pointed out the obvious) about the subject.

Either way, it is for t3h lulz.

I remember playing on the original boat escape map and seeing it for the first time while that whiny bastard was still active.

• Content Count:  6213

When I was little I was hungry so I took all of the food out of the refrigerator and put it all on my moms bed. I woke her up and asked her to make something cause I was hungry. I got yelled at, but I thought I was being helpful so she didn't have to get out of bed to make me something. I ended up having to carry it all back and she gave me cereal.

Edited by bethy

• Content Count:  649

Was playing a handheld wrestleing game at a train station going from New Jersey to New York, was too involved in my game that I didn't notice my parents boarding the train. THis was when I was 8 years old. The doors close and someone tryed to keep it open yet failed. I waited at the same stop for about 20 - 30 minutes until the train actually had to come back and get me. my mom and dad were pissed off at me, and everyone else on the train were just looking at me. That was a nice day....

-Bald.

Reply to Thread