? servers

? players online

GREAT MOMENTS IN DUMB KID HISTORY

• Content Count:  1078

When i was like 4 or 5, i was playing in mah sand box and fell.. And cut the INSIDE of my mouth on the edge. The wood had been treated. It got infected.. I had to go to the hospital for a week or so to get multiple surgeries and procedures done to treat it.

• Content Count:  419

I was chasing my brother around since he stole my toy car. As I was coming around the corner of my living room, I slipped on the just-cleaned floor. My temple hit the exact corner of the table and I bled EVERYWHERE.

I was very happy with my new talent - running up slides. My parents had friends over, and I was beaming with energy and ready to show them. I ran up the slide, and it fell over. Turns out we had a 12"-12" foot concrete patch where we were building a garage. My elbow landed right on that and it completely shattered.

Worst part is, when I went to the hospital, they put in things like staples, and then needed to take them out while I was awake.

• Content Count:  894

When I was like...idk maybe 5 or something, we have a jungle slip and slide. We were inflating it and left it on our concrete floor outside until my mom could set it up on the grass. My brother insisted on me trying it out then and there without the water or anything, and me being as excited as I was, I went for it. I ran, threw myself on the slide, and banged my head straight onto the floor, causing a gash near my eyebrow. My abuelita cleaned it and we let it heal on it's own. I cried...a lot. :d

• Content Count:  1938

When I was 2 I tried to hug this large cactus plant at my house, and needless to say it was not all that fun to hug. It also ended up falling on top of me and I was trapped and squirming getting my whole body cut up until my parents found me.

Also when I was 2, I was playing on a toy tracker and I rolled off my deck and fell down 3 stairs onto a slab of concrete. I literally busted my head open and was in the hospital for a few weeks for surgery. I still have 3 scars on my head that you can see after I get a fresh haircut.

When I was 6 I decided it was a great idea to hold a hot curling iron next to my face to feel the warmth. I held it to close and burnt the skin on my nose. The skin peeled off and for the next month my nose was bright red and all my aunts and cousins called me Rudolf the reindeer : (.

• Content Count:  6712

When I was like...idk maybe 5 or something, we have a jungle slip and slide. We were inflating it and left it on our concrete floor outside until my mom could set it up on the grass. My brother insisted on me trying it out then and there without the water or anything, and me being as excited as I was, I went for it. I ran, threw myself on the slide, and banged my head straight onto the floor, causing a gash near my eyebrow. My abuelita cleaned it and we let it heal on it's own. I cried...a lot. :d

This reminds me of when I was at a cheap hotel and I was sharing a room with 3 mates on this school trip and I knee dived onto the bed and it broke :confused1:

I know I'm fet but it was the worst bed I'd ever seen! Everyone came in and laughed at me, but throughout the week half of everyone elses broke too :happy:

• Content Count:  6213

This reminds me of when I was at a cheap hotel and I was sharing a room with 3 mates on this school trip and I knee dived onto the bed and it broke :confused1:

I know I'm fet but it was the worst bed I'd ever seen! Everyone came in and laughed at me, but throughout the week half of everyone elses broke too :happy:

LOL. You and your fat friends..

When I was about 9-10 I went to my friends house where we always liked the play manhunt at night. It was a few rounds in and I heard the person seeking coming. I saw the nearest bush and jumped in it. Since it was dark, I didn't realize it was a thorn bush. Pretty much lost the game cause I was screaming. It hurt pretty bad. Especially trying to get out.

• Content Count:  4198

Ah yes, one incident I had led me to have a phobia of bees and wasps. I was about 4-5 years old, and was stumbling around in the garden. There was a big bush which was full of bumble bees, and I decided to try and act like one by using my arms like wings. I ran into the bush face first pretending that I was one of them and ended up getting stung (inevitably).

Ever since that day I flee in terror at the sight of a bee or wasp.

Reply to Thread