? servers

? players online

New Promotions

• Content Count:  4960

EDIT: Is Legend better than AO? Does MA exist or...

Legend is basically CA except you don't have to work as much or even at all. Be glad (CAs) that you weren't put in Legend Rank, it means we still value you and want you to keep giving us ideas. Also there's been some talk about MA if it should be kept, from what I've heard it's pretty much gone now.

• Content Count:  903

Legend is basically CA except you don't have to work as much or even at all. Be glad (CAs) that you weren't put in Legend Rank, it means we still value you and want you to keep giving us ideas. Also there's been some talk about MA if it should be kept, from what I've heard it's pretty much gone now.

to be honest i REALLY don't know who would want MA, it's too much work.

• Content Count:  6465

:O only admins :(, im dissapointed. Ive been a reg for 2.5 years and counting... :(

Only Admins get promotions anyways.

CA's are SA's that give ideas in their own special forum.

I can't tell if you're saying Legend rank is for CA rejects or what. But CA isn't much to begin with.

Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  6084

Only Admins get promotions anyways.

CA's are SA's that give ideas in their own special forum.

I can't tell if you're saying Legend rank is for CA rejects or what. But CA isn't much to begin with.

Lies. We were ousted because of our Illuminati ideology and killed off by the SG-Vatican.

Reply to Thread