? servers

? players online

New Servers: Killing Floor

• Content Count:  6465

Tbh I'm just gunna throw this out there.

Our servers should be private...I know they're there to promote our community and that's their whole purpose, but seriously no one from SG really plays in our servers unless 6 of us join one at once, otherwise we're in privates made from different members to avoid stupid people joining and messing everything up.

I fully understand and agree with the move to try and put our name out there by jumping on KF soon as it came out, but seriously we don't even occupy it. As a community we're basically for the most part paying for 3 servers no one even uses. The fact KF has no Admin system yet makes for even less reason to play and more to play on one of the privates (There's like what, 3 now?) that are nearly always full during the day while our open ones basically have no people or have randoms that more than likely don't even bother to check the site.

L4D and KF are not exactly games to be getting members from. Until KF is able to have perks enabled and have like 20 slots and more/larger maps, I don't really think we'll be getting much community out if it...

• Content Count:  1349

The fact KF has no Admin system yet makes for even less reason to play and more to play on one of the privates (There's like what, 3 now?) that are nearly always full during the day while our open ones basically have no people or have randoms that more than likely don't even bother to check the site.

It has built-in admin. I've been using it extensively in fact. Right now it's one unified login though, so only BDs+ have access. Truth is we don't need a ton of policing on the servers right now, so setting up all of our admins with individual accounts would be a lot of work for nothing.

Also, adverts should be going live tomorrow. Reserved slots sometime in the future if all goes to plan.

L4D and KF are not exactly games to be getting members from. Until KF is able to have perks enabled and have like 20 slots and more/larger maps, I don't really think we'll be getting much community out if it...

The SDK is being released soon, we'll see mods for it.

• Content Count:  6465

It has built-in admin. I've been using it extensively in fact. Right now it's one unified login though, so only BDs+ have access. Truth is we don't need a ton of policing on the servers right now, so setting up all of our admins with individual accounts would be a lot of work for nothing.

Also, adverts should be going live tomorrow. Reserved slots sometime in the future if all goes to plan.

The SDK is being released soon, we'll see mods for it.

Well the ability to have us Admins have Admin is what I meant.

And I remember hearing about the KF SDK having tons of glitches and being overly confusing to use so I'm not sure if they'll clean it up a bit soon or if it will be after they finish fixing the bugs in-game that they already have.

Reply to Thread