? servers

? players online

New Servers: Killing Floor

• Content Count:  5302

To me, that game is absolutely horrible. Horrible Graphics compared to other games and the gameplay is getting so easily boring.

Go play World Of Warcraft.

• Content Count:  136

To me, that game is absolutely horrible. Horrible Graphics compared to other games and the gameplay is getting so easily boring.

Agreed.

And no, I won't go play WoW. As far as MMORPGs go, I'm sticking with Florensia. ^_^

• Content Count:  1349

Well then it's a damn good thing you can't spice things up with mutators and game options! No wait... I guess you can do that.

• Content Count:  6084

Did you try bumping the graphics up to highest? it almost rivals L4D in that aspect.

Gameplay has alot more strategy involved than L4D, cooler weapons in my opinion, more realistic recoil, etc.

You can't get more badass than jumping into a hoard to pull out a floundering teammate while dual-wielding .50 cal Desert Eagles.

Also: Patriarch > Tank

Reply to Thread