? servers

? players online

Relapse

• Content Count:  11501

3am is awful, the song with the girl is awful. That and what I've seen from reviews are all I need to know to stay away from this album.

He needs songs he can play on the radio to promote his album to the general public (3am, We Made You, Crack a Bottle, etc). Why would you listen to other people's reviews on it and "stay away" from it? No harm in listening to the CD once or twice before making assumptions.

Of course this CD won't come ANYWHERE near Slim Shady LP, M.M. LP, and even The Eminem Show...it sure was a hell of a lot better than Encore and that Re-Up bullshit.

• Content Count:  4360

His new cd is OK, not great; but much better than the crap lil wayne and soulja boy are producing that is like a parasite on the rap community. ELECTRO 4 LIFE!!!

• Content Count:  1839

"Don't you know what felch means? (Yeah!) Well then tell me, would you rather get felched or do the felching? Fuck him in the ass, suck the cum out while you're belching. Burp, belch, then go back for a second helping..."

Insane was a pretty fucked up song lol...

Great CD though, Eminem has been my favorite since I was in third grade.

yeah when i heard that line i rofled for like 10 minutes and decided that was my favorite song off of the album

• Content Count:  269

oh soo ur saying that i am racist?.... pretty sure everyone else's rap pretty much sucks.. lil wayne, Akon, Rick Ross, lil wyte, Young Jeezy, Paul Wall, Bubba Sparxxx.. they are all bad.. one song by rick ross is ok but other than that everyone else pretty much sucks... lil wayne raps about nothing at all.. in one of his songs he talks about the gremlins being his favorite movie but that it has nothing to do with the song.... is that rap? don't think so.

• Content Count:  3440

Its because your white imo

To me this statement in itself is racist. If you assume that he likes him due to his color than you are judging based on race.

Based on your last statement I am racist as well. I listen to quite a bit of Rap, and find that I prefer to listen to Eminem more than most others.. so therefore I'm racist because I'm white and he's white..

That has to be one of the stupidest assumptions I've seen in quite awhile.

• Content Count:  11501

Its because your white imo

This sums it up vv

To me this statement in itself is racist. If you assume that he likes him due to his color than you are judging based on race.

Based on your last statement I am racist as well. I listen to quite a bit of Rap, and find that I prefer to listen to Eminem more than most others.. so therefore I'm racist because I'm white and he's white..

• Content Count:  5377

It wasnt ment to be racist, im just saying that stereotypically white people do not listen to underground/ hardcore rap, they just take whats on the surface and say its the best, There are so many better rappers than eminem that ts not even funny, the only differance is that he has a record deal and they have to sponsor their own shit. it had nothing to do with bodybag liking eminem because eminem is white.

Reply to Thread