? servers

? players online

Relapse

• Content Count:  269

wether underground people are popular or not i have always liked eminem ever since his first album.. i used to listen to a lot of rap when i was younger but i have moved on because it was horrible. what u have claimed to be trying to say seems as though it has nothing to do with me liking eminem.. i don't like eminem because he isn't underground.. i like him because i think he is good.

• Content Count:  5377

wether underground people are popular or not i have always liked eminem ever since his first album.. i used to listen to a lot of rap when i was younger but i have moved on because it was horrible. what u have claimed to be trying to say seems as though it has nothing to do with me liking eminem.. i don't like eminem because he isn't underground.. i like him because i think he is good.

But you wouldnt even know him if he was still underground.

• Content Count:  269

oh ok well im sure that u would because u listen to underground right? I wouldn't have to know him if he was still underground anyway because he is good enough to get to a label. also i would know him if he was underground since im white also.. i mean thats why i think he is good as of nowadays right?? isn't that what u pretty much said on page 2.

• Content Count:  3440

It wasnt ment to be racist, im just saying that stereotypically white people do not listen to underground/ hardcore rap, they just take whats on the surface and say its the best, There are so many better rappers than eminem that ts not even funny, the only differance is that he has a record deal and they have to sponsor their own shit. it had nothing to do with bodybag liking eminem because eminem is white.

Again... you are in your own words stereotyping "white people" by saying that we don't listen to anything underground.. How is that not racist? Any time you apply a stereotype on any race/color you are being racist.. I used to and still do from time to time listen to a ton of underground music.. I find it much more appealing than mainstream music for the most part.. However when it comes to rap I like Eminem's work so therefore it must be because I'm white and don't listen to anything "underground"

Your argument not only fails to make the point that you are trying to make but only proves my point even more.

• Content Count:  5377

oh ok well im sure that u would because u listen to underground right? I wouldn't have to know him if he was still underground anyway because he is good enough to get to a label. also i would know him if he was underground since im white also.. i mean thats why i think he is good as of nowadays right?? isn't that what u pretty much said on page 2.

Acctualy i do listen to underground thats the thing about having a house in dallas and Houston, they are both southern/chopped and screwed rap hubs. but what if he had shit working against him and he never got a deal? then what your favorite rapper wouldent be him, itd be someone like T.I or Lil Wayne. and es not even good anymore, all of his shit is old and stale and he basically says the samething on every album.

• Content Count:  11501

Acctualy i do listen to underground thats the thing about having a house in dallas and Houston, they are both southern/chopped and screwed rap hubs. but what if he had shit working against him and he never got a deal? then what your favorite rapper wouldent be him, itd be someone like T.I or Lil Wayne. and es not even good anymore, all of his shit is old and stale and he basically says the samething on every album.

Every time you post, your argument gets more invalid and more ridiculous.

Reply to Thread