? servers

? players online

WOW

• Content Count:  4960

Sometimes people on websites where you can download skins leave hacks hidden in the folders to get you VAC Banned. Other than that, it's obvious that it was some kind of cheat. You can't get VAC banned for anything but things that use the engine to your advantage. Spectating tools for admins that allow you to see through walls just get you kicked, winamp does not get you banned anymore.

• Content Count:  4685

Sometimes people on websites where you can download skins leave hacks hidden in the folders to get you VAC Banned. Other than that, it's obvious that it was some kind of cheat. You can't get VAC banned for anything but things that use the engine to your advantage. Spectating tools for admins that allow you to see through walls just get you kicked, winamp does not get you banned anymore.

Unless there using a hack through that.

• Content Count:  1910

Then it's probably 1 of the many skins I have (I got skins for everything).

Or it could be the virus I removed yesterday, didn't notice it until then.

But, anyways, the vac doesn't affect Killing Floor, which is good, and I'll be using Kenny's spare until I can scrape up some money for a new CSS, unless they unban me.

Edited by SneakySnake

Reply to Thread