? servers

? players online

AFK rule

• Content Count:  546

I like the rule because sometimes i only have to go afk for a little bit and i come back at 3:00, then i still have time to play. Its only the people who fake it that ruin it. Usually people who fake it still type in team chat about it so maybe it could be a bannable offense?

• Content Count:  419

I'd have to disagree with killing AFKs. A lot of the time I'm either warning a player, trying to find their name in menu's and stuff and it can take me up to ~2 minutes, yet when I'm done I can still play.

As for Viper, I think there should be a rule that people that fake AFK just to get kills should be slayed. It really is unfair if the person is in first cell and you just leave him there.. Two minutes later he's in armory.

• Content Count:  136

I'd have to disagree with killing AFKs. A lot of the time I'm either warning a player, trying to find their name in menu's and stuff and it can take me up to ~2 minutes, yet when I'm done I can still play.

As for Viper, I think there should be a rule that people that fake AFK just to get kills should be slayed. It really is unfair if the person is in first cell and you just leave him there.. Two minutes later he's in armory.

ok so how about make a time limit rule you have until 3 to be AFK after that you can shoot them?

• Content Count:  401

ok so how about make a time limit rule you have until 3 to be AFK after that you can shoot them?

how about after 3 without moving is auto moved to spec and 2 rounds later is kicked for taking up space

• Content Count:  4198

If there is an AFK in a certain cell, such as the first one on electric large, I allow the Cts to kill them. It's not fair that they have to use up the manpower to stare at this one AFK where instead they could be helping keep order amongst the terrorists. For cells that don't really have anything special about them, the Cts usually ask me if they can kill them, so I tell them not to, and to just close to cells so that they can't escape if they do end up returning.

Another issue is people who fake AFK, then miraculously come back as soon as all the other Ts are dead, and they instantly ask for a last request. Cheap trick.

• Content Count:  419

If there is an AFK in a certain cell, such as the first one on electric large, I allow the Cts to kill them. It's not fair that they have to use up the manpower to stare at this one AFK where instead they could be helping keep order amongst the terrorists. For cells that don't really have anything special about them, the Cts usually ask me if they can kill them, so I tell them not to, and to just close to cells so that they can't escape if they do end up returning.

Another issue is people who fake AFK, then miraculously come back as soon as all the other Ts are dead, and they instantly ask for a last request. Cheap trick.

I was just about to post this.

Are we allowed enforcing this? Because its not technically in the MOTD...

• Content Count:  11501

Ya, I am pretty sure that the MOTD was the only rules.

Team killing isn't in the MOTD, and it's still against the rules.

Idk though tbh, I heard a bunch of different shit at the rule evaluation and none of it got put into the MOTD.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.