? servers

? players online

AFK rule

• Content Count:  6465

This rule was only made a rule, because people would either:

A. Go afk for 3 minutes of the game then whine about not being able to play when they haven't been playing in the first place for the first 3 mins. They can wait the last 2 minutes out.

B. People who fake afk and then get angry when their plans don't work and pretend to have really been afk.

• Content Count:  136

If you say like big cage by 4, then it at 4... you normally kill them... they didn't follow an order, although AFK they did not meet your demands.

ok so i have read this post and variations of this post through this thread.. can we implement this rule into the PB server so no more faking AFK or having to stand guard on an AFK in case they come back...?

this seems like the simplest and most logical solution to the rule.. treat the AFK as a live player...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  34

ok so i have read this post and variations of this post through this thread.. can we implement this rule into the PB server so no more faking AFK or having to stand guard on an AFK in case they come back...?

this seems like the simplest and most logical solution to the rule.. treat the AFK as a live player...

Is there ANY way that we can implement this into the server? Because this is the best idea I've heard so far on the situation. If you're AFK then you honestly should be forfeiting your turn. We can't hold up the game because you're not around to follow the orders we give you. At the very least, a CT should at least be allowed to give a warning shot to an AFK player and be given a few seconds to follow the order, then from there the kill should be carried out.

I dunno if this has been tried before, but this seems to be the cure for AFK.

• Content Count:  475

so what was the resolution with this? I hear in game from admins all sorts of rules - no killing afk unless they are last player/in a cell with secrets, kill any afk, or dont kill afks except at admin direction. was just playing pb and while i was eating during first few seconds of game i was free killed for being afk. i can understand a few minutes later, or being in a key cell. but 30 seconds after the game starts?? and the admins on the server just laughed at me and told me stfu.

• Content Count:  665

This is just me, but I normally leave AFK's till last unless in a teleport cell. Just close cells. If they are in gun cell then remove gun. Just have someone covering you for those sneaky bastards that are out there. If they are AFK in tele cell then "ice" them, after a warning shot. That way you keep from QQ. For the most part.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.