? servers

? players online

AFK rule

• Content Count:  34

One rule of thumb I always go with when I'm playing as a CT is that if a T is AFK in his cell, I leave him in there and close the cage until he comes back or until all the T's are dead. If he goes AFK outside of the cell, and we give him an order, I take him being AFK as not obeying the order, and give him a warning shot or two. If he continues to stand there and not do anything, I kill him to get him out of the way. It seems to be the simplest way to go about it.

Edited by INSBDominator

• Content Count:  419

One rule of thumb I always go with when I'm playing as a CT is that if a T is AFK in his cell, I leave him in there and close the cage until he comes back or until all the T's are dead. If he goes AFK outside of the cell, and we give him an order, I take him being AFK as not obeying the order, and give him a warning shot or two. If he continues to stand there and not do anything, I kill him to get him out of the way. It seems to be the simplest way to go about it.

Thats the right way to do it.

But if the T is in first cell (in electric), this can be problematic...

• Content Count:  444

If there is an AFK in a certain cell, such as the first one on electric large, I allow the Cts to kill them. It's not fair that they have to use up the manpower to stare at this one AFK where instead they could be helping keep order amongst the terrorists. For cells that don't really have anything special about them, the Cts usually ask me if they can kill them, so I tell them not to, and to just close to cells so that they can't escape if they do end up returning.

Another issue is people who fake AFK, then miraculously come back as soon as all the other Ts are dead, and they instantly ask for a last request. Cheap trick.

what that man said, faking afk is a cheap trick and they should just be killed, simple as that. One less ct left to watch an afk is a pretty big loss of man pwr for the cts. And always having to run back and open cages for these ppl half way through the round is also a big loss in manpwr.

• Content Count:  154

afk = always fucking kill

even though i go afk alot because i surf the net while playing haha

i dont mind if people kill me when i'm afk, cuz it's my own fault for multitasking when i should be rebelling moar

• Content Count:  136

I would say only kill AFK people if they're the last person or if them and another person are left.

lol um.. ya thats the rule that is trying to be changed.. read the entire thread before posting... if your AFK i dont see why it would matter to be killed or not.. some maps you cannot close the cells.. and AFK's on those maps should be killed... imo on all maps.. like i said.. your AFK whats it matter if your dead at 3? you wont know..

• Content Count:  5302

Heres my say..

If a Terrorist goes afk mid game, and you give new order, such as "Go to the Pool", and hes AFK, then you may kill him.

If hes been AFK since the beginning of the round, just keep him locked in his cell. Then open the cells when he returns.

• Content Count:  2417

lol um.. ya thats the rule that is trying to be changed.. read the entire thread before posting... if your AFK i dont see why it would matter to be killed or not.. some maps you cannot close the cells.. and AFK's on those maps should be killed... imo on all maps.. like i said.. your AFK whats it matter if your dead at 3? you wont know..

Lol... I did read the thread I was posting my opinion. Please learn about opinions before posting..

• Content Count:  119

Really- you should be allowed to kill afks if they are in first cell in electric- or in another cell that is advantageous- and should also be allowed to kill an afk who is obviously faking it.

• Content Count:  985

I feel that if you give them a direct order to go to pool or something, and they do not do so(being afk) still counts as disobeying.. and should be punished. :d

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.