? servers

? players online

iPhone 3G

• Content Count:  3440

If you already have an iPhone and or have to pay full price - No

If you don't and are looking for a good phone with a good range of features - Yes.

They've added a few features that should have been on the iPhones from their first release.. and it is faster.. other than that.. nothing spectacular.

• Content Count:  2417

yay or nay? It's hitting stores now I believe and I was curious enough to see if its worth the money.

It seems the 3g has a little delay compared to the original but the Internet speed is much faster comparing the 3g network to the old Edge network. If I had the money I would buy it but if you don't feel like spending the money then just save till its cheaper :amuse:

• Content Count:  4354

3gS you mean

QFT

The 3G has been out for some time now, and the 3Gs is what just came out. If you can get it for the $199 then I would say yes do it. But I have the first gen iPhone and love it. So if you can even get the normal 3G do that.

• Content Count:  1000

The 3G goes for 99 dollars now. I would rather get that because the 3Gs is basically some upgrades that is not worth 100 extra dollars.

• Content Count:  6084

Yes I meant 3GS, and I just bought one this afternoon +data plan. It'll take 1-2 weeks to ship though since they seem to be hoarding all of the new models under lock and key at factory. I'll tell you all how it runs when it gets here.

• Content Count:  6559

My phone contract is up too. I'm debating between the Palm Pre and 3GS.

I like sprint's pricing + voice quality/network speed as well as the pre's multitasking and webos, plus it's got a lot of potential.

But the iphone is the iphone, I just don't want to be raked over the coals with ATT.

I hate carrier exclusive phones, it's retarded. If the iphone/any phone was for sale on all carriers then we'd get real competition.

• Content Count:  4354

My phone contract is up too. I'm debating between the Palm Pre and 3GS.

I like sprint's pricing + voice quality/network speed as well as the pre's multitasking and webos, plus it's got a lot of potential.

But the iphone is the iphone, I just don't want to be raked over the coals with ATT.

I hate carrier exclusive phones, it's retarded. If the iphone/any phone was for sale on all carriers then we'd get real competition.

I would go with the iPhone. I have been using the 1st gen for a few weeks now and love it. I have it unlocked on t-Mobile and it works great.

The iPhone maybe coming to other carriers soon. The contract is up in 2010, and the rumor is Verizion is getting the iPhone.

• Content Count:  6559

I'm already on Sprint, that's my problem. I'm spoiled by their cheap plans. And I do love the ability to multitask on the Pre.

IE: Listening to Pandora while surfing the web/chatting while on the toilet, whatever it may be. I don't have to close out of something if I receive a text etc.

Reply to Thread