? servers

? players online

Microphone Echo

• Content Count:  349

Well I was recently told by a few people that they can hear themselves when we would talk at the same time. I have used my ASUS Realtek HD Sound Effect Manager to see what I can change to make this fixed. I was told by Haggard that the Stereo Mix should be muted. I did this...but unfortunately it still echos. I have the noise suppression on and Acoustic Echo Cancellation on. I would assume this would terminate the whole echo problem but I GUESS NOT! :censored::mmph: I don't know if this might just be the other people *cough* Double *cough* SO! If anyone has had this same problem or knows what to do on this please tell me. :thumb:

Thank you,

Suffering Knave

• Content Count:  2959

If you have speakers the problem is that your microphone is physically picking up the soundwaves from your speakers and there's nothing you can do about it. If you use headphones you prolly have something set to "What U hear" or something similar somewhere and it's a digital rather than a physical connection.

• Content Count:  3299

I have the same problem, Thats why my mic doesnt work except mine is at a much worse state. What the problem for me is that i recently downgraded from vista to xp and my sound drive isnt compatible with xp, did you check if all your drivers are up to date and compatible. Or what could be the problem is a really buggy sound driver update.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  142

I had the exact same problem.... yet, I didn't want to buy a head set. I just had a dinky desktop mic. So, I just started wearing headphones while I play, problem solved.

Reply to Thread