? servers

? players online

Arctic Cooling MX-3 Thermal Compound

• Content Count:  1000

The Swiss cooling solution provider Arctic Cooling has unveiled the premium thermal compound Arctic MX-3 (4g) with high thermal conductivity and non-curing nature.

Main Features:

* High Thermal Conductivity

* Low Thermal Resistance

* Non-Electrical Conductive

* Non-Capacitive

* Non-Corrosive

* No Curing

* No Bleeding

According to the test, the CPU core temperature is 7°C and 2.5°C lower than using stock compound and other branded ones respectively. It shows how significant a high performance thermal compound can be to reduce the temperature.

Arctic MX-3 will be available pretty soon, and it will cost US$12.25.

• Content Count:  2959

It's paste gator, it's the little goopy paste you put inbetween your heatsink and your CPU to keep the CPU from overheating and letting out it's magic smoke. If you can't fit it in your case you're probably confusing your computer with a small wad of tinfoil.

• Content Count:  1000

Nah. The Tech Talk area is for computer talk, so I decided to post some news here. Because it does say "Anything tech related. Talk about tech news, hardware and software." Also, all I see on this topic is help threads. Trying to keep people updated with the current computer world.

I don't know if this paste outperforms the ZM-STG1, but I know this paste is pretty good.

• Content Count:  6084

Dude, its just a compound designed to be highly heat conductive to transfer heat to the heatsink/fans, all of the different companies use close to same chemical compounds so there's nothing here to really review, its not like they have "secret" recipes like coca cola and pepsi.

• Content Count:  2959

There's a few differences. Arctic Silver is slightly capacitive, MX line is not, IC Diamond uses industrial diamonds in a medium for heat transfer.

Reply to Thread