? servers

? players online

The N word -_-

• Content Count:  1120

go down to South Chicago and tell this to the populas down there.

WARNING: GENERAL STATEMENT INCOMMING

I told it to almost every person I met at Michigan's Job Corp where 99% of the pop was black. Fuck Chicago. You got something to say, say it to someone from the D.

Racism. The N Word.

Get some proper language skills, get an education, quit buying into the bullshit you get from your 5th grade buddies, and then join the servers. That shit doesn't cut it in the real world, unless you feel like flipping burgers for most of your life, so you might as well drop the hissy fit now and learn to talk like a normal person that has some self respect and intelligence.

The "I'm black" or "I'm white" excuse will never fly with me. Better destroy your mic before hopping into a server with me if you think you can't control yourelf.

Also, saying it by habit is your own damn fault and I won't be treating you any differently. I heard it no less than 500 times a day for 10 years and still don't have shit to prove I was even raised in that situation. If you developed a condition by visiting a prodominentally white school during your freshman year, you may want to seek out immediate attention from a good psychiatrist or health physician, because there is no way in hell that you have the capacity of self esteem and self control, a normal person holds.

• Like 4
Edited by Elleon

Reply to Thread