? servers

? players online

Zune V. Ipod

• Content Count:  4360

Well I own a Zune 8gb and I don't care what you Ipod fan boys say but the zune is just so much better than the ipod. Ipod is a bitch when it comes to DRM (sometimes) but Zune lets you send your buddies music to eachother, plus the zune touch is going to be released soon. So what are your thoughts on the Zune v. Ipod debate

• Content Count:  1000

They both have their ups and downs. I like iPods because I have only owned iPods, never owned a Zune and because of this, I love iPods and will never get a Zune.

• Content Count:  4360

I love my iPod, but I'll probably be getting a Zune soon, as with the rapid increase to my music collection, I need more space.

-Modgers

Ya thats one of my favorite parts is the 120gb zune, it is at such a great price compared to the touch >.> and you can fit all the music your heart desires

• Content Count:  494

I think the iPod is legit. I really like the iPod touch. If the iPhone ever comes out for verizon I am getting it. But Zune cant just think of there own type of idea. They have to copy Apple lol.

• Content Count:  1752

I don't care what you Ipod fan boys say but the zune is just so much better than the ipod.

Okay ZUNE FANBOY, I like my Ipod better and I don't care what you say either.

I usually like the first more than the copier. It also works fine because I haven't encountered any issues.

• Like 1
Edited by Trogdor

• Content Count:  1590

Ya thats one of my favorite parts is the 120gb zune, it is at such a great price compared to the touch >.> and you can fit all the music your heart desires

theres a 120 gig ipod my brother has it, but i like ipods more mostly because of the turn wheel and you dont have to keep clicking buttons but when it comes to the touch i like it more than just plain ipods

• Content Count:  19

theres a 120 gig ipod my brother has it, but i like ipods more mostly because of the turn wheel and you dont have to keep clicking buttons but when it comes to the touch i like it more than just plain ipods

this 120 gig ipod would cost $30,000 to fill using itunes ^^

i had a zune for a while

-pretty durable

-good size

i have an ipod touch

-endless capabilities

-games ftw!

i sold my zune to help me buy a 360

just more money for microsoft lol :hail:

• Content Count:  230

Well I own a Zune 8gb and I don't care what you Ipod fan boys say but the zune is just so much better than the ipod. Ipod is a bitch when it comes to DRM (sometimes) but Zune lets you send your buddies music to eachother, plus the zune touch is going to be released soon. So what are your thoughts on the Zune v. Ipod debate

You can only play shared songs 3 times/have them for 3 days, whichever comes first, then they implode. Nice fail though.

Reply to Thread