? servers

? players online

Looking to get an Iphone

• Content Count:  6712

Because I want a package where I have a phone, a camera, internet and games all in one thing the Iphone is the only thing that springs to mind.

Seeing as how I can get all the apps for free anyway this is a bonus, and the lowish battery life of 3G on the Iphone really doesn't concern me as I'm not one to talk much.

I've spent about £4 on pay as you go credit so I'm not going to be spending much money, but they make you pay a considerable amount more for pay as you go so that annoys me greatly.

I'm not sure how the contract works but if there is one where I can get the Iphone with a contract and then switch sim cards with my brother or my mum or something who use their mobiles enough for it to be worthwhile then I would do that.....I think with some contracts you get the Iphone free with it too so that is a bonus.....

I'm not too sure though and I am keen on getting Iphone3GS because the camera is at a much better quality. I also only need the 8gb(if you can get that?) because I am not going to fill up my Ipod with 10000 songs 70% of which I don't even like.

I have an Itouch which I could get £150 for if I sell it today and today only so some sharpish advice would be appreciated. I don't have to buy the Iphone now but depending on the price and deals I can get I might just want to keep the Itouch and stick with my £40 mobile which does all that I need.....rings.

I also need to know if the aerial internet you get costs money when you download stuff whilst using it because that would put me off.

Guest barackobama

You connect to wifi, so it don't cost you anything to connect to the internet, I have 1 unlocked one, and one with a contract. I love them both!

• Content Count:  6804

You connect to wifi, so it don't cost you anything to connect to the internet, I have 1 unlocked one, and one with a contract. I love them both!

Wait so its free internet even not on contract?

Guest barackobama

Yep, you can connect to wifi it, it auto connects to open wifi/router, etc. (but if you aint on a contract, it's worthless, but you can still crack it and do pay as you go, but some shit on the phone is disabled then.

Yes but what I am getting at is ....Is the non Wi-fi internet free? I know they have loads of "Wi-fi hotspots" but then I doubt theres going to be one everywhere I go.

I think with 02 they say free internet for a year but I dunno what this means, and you have to use the sim card you get which is frustrating

Guest barackobama

No, any phone service internet you use will be payable, but if you take out a contract it will not make a difference, but to be honest, all the business I do, and places I go, I can get on the internet VIA routher/wifi, and the internet is 100x slower when you use O2 internet service.

No, any phone service internet you use will be payable, but if you take out a contract it will not make a difference, but to be honest, all the business I do, and places I go, I can get on the internet VIA routher/wifi, and the internet is 100x slower when you use O2 internet service.

I think even without contract and you get a year for free but it I thought that the fee would be like 3p a minute for using the internet not a few quid per MB.

Reply to Thread