? servers

? players online

Unknown Heights TRIKZ video

• Content Count:  1000

They are insane trickzers. I wish I had the extreme precision they possess. I bet they had to retry this over a million times though. It's like impossible to get a flash boost every time with 100% succession.

This video shows them doing some stuff effortlessly.

Edited by Akaru

• Content Count:  6804

I think the camera man did a good job.

It's not that hard in free look mode?

Its not 'free look mode'. It takes hours of putting camera tracks together to get it perfectly lined up and timed to the correct height, speed and angle. Also known as flybys.

Heres a guide of how to do it:

• Content Count:  5007

Its not 'free look mode'. It takes hours of putting camera tracks together to get it perfectly lined up and timed to the correct height, speed and angle. Also known as flybys.

Jesus thats painful for the guy that had to do that.

• Content Count:  4550

As for the triple stacking, you can't triple stack normally, but if all 3 players keep running at precisely the same time and direction then you can stay on each others heads. Because if you don't happen to know, if you try to get a third person to stack, they just slide off the persons head without u even needing to do anything. An invisible barrier also somehow appears when u try to get more than 3.

• Content Count:  1000

Whoa! That video is cool. So using this method, we can see anywhere on the demo, not just from the perspective that you recorded?

Reply to Thread