? servers

? players online

Custom Built PC @ Daze

• Content Count:  1662

computeri.th.png

slightly updated hardware, will give you better performance for your money, i know its JUST over your budget. but when i priced it up it was £700.06 damn delivery cost.

the GPU is a whole lot more faster than that of the 250 and the other componenets are just better quality and will last you for a good while

Edited by tinkerbell

the PSU that i listed has amazing reviews and has modular cable system so you don't need all the cables in the case restricting air flow. yes yours has more Wattage but it doesn't need all of that.

• Content Count:  6741

it's more than double the price though with 180 less wattage. I'm sure if Paul is clever enough he can hide a few cables using some cable ties etc.

A good website I used when I upgraded my PC

It's good for getting cabling accessories

http://www.aquacooledpc.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=27_52

can't find the page which sells all the special cable ties..

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6804

Thanks guys, think ill just order all of those parts on your list tink and use daze's psu.

It's all compatible right and will fit into that sweet ass case?

yes

Are they easy to build? I mean are they wel documented and shit online for tutorials and stuff if I get stuck.

Also ill need a copy of vista on a disc right?

• Content Count:  6741

The only possibly problematic thing you may occur would be reconnection the connectors to the motherboard. I'd advise writing down where everything went on your last board and taking a few pictures of it so you remember where it all goes.

The only possibly problematic thing you may occur would be reconnection the connectors to the motherboard. I'd advise writing down where everything went on your last board and taking a few pictures of it so you remember where it all goes.

On my last board? huh I dont even own a desktop PC. Only my home one which isnt mine nor I dont use it.

Are they easy to build? I mean are they wel documented and shit online for tutorials and stuff if I get stuck.

Also ill need a copy of vista on a disc right?

you need a OS on disc, currently Windows 7 RC is free and will last a year without u neededing to purchase it, download is on the microsoft website.

yes easy to build, if you get stuck there are plenty of guides on the net to help u out if all the manuals dont explain stuff that you dont understand.

your motherboard manual will tell you where everything shpuld go

• Like 1

Reply to Thread