? servers

? players online

eRepublik

• Content Count:  2306

Anyone else here other than me play eRepublik?

If you want to play use this link please, when you reach level 6 I will get money which I will split with you. That way we both win.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Orvent

Once you get to the sign up screen, Choose "USA" and "New Jersey"

I have made the gun company. Everyone who can work in Manufacturing I want to try and leave their current job tommorow. Either resign or ask your employeer to fire you. Once you have done so send me a message and I will get you a job at my company. The job will be for 1$ a day and I will send you the rest via donation so that we can save on tax money.

Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

• Content Count:  2417

Well then tell me how to do it through you, lol :p I've been sitting here at the sign up screen wondering what I put for my citizen name. My real name or like a username?

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Orvent

If you go through that link I get lots of money when you reach level 6, which I of course will split with you.

Also, for those of you interested, if you pick Croatia as your place to live I can get you your first job since I own a company in Croatia. (Croatia is allied with the United States so you can fight every war that the U.S. fights in.)

Well then tell me how to do it through you, lol :p I've been sitting here at the sign up screen wondering what I put for my citizen name. My real name or like a username?

Click my link, put in any username you want (Most people arent named like real people) and fill out the rest of the stuff.

If you want a job right off the bat pick Croatia as your country and Slavonia as your region (I have a company in Croatia so I can help you out, it will be harder for me to help you if you live in the USA)

Or if you desperately want to live in the U.S. pick USA for country and New Jersey for region (DO NOT PICK YOUR NATIVE STATE, JUST PICK NEW JERSEY. TRUST ME)

Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

• Content Count:  2417

I'm a citizen of NJ ;) What do I do now? :p

Edit: If you want I can just remake an account on Croatia. But do all the people on the little News and etc. talk in a different language?

Edited by TheTruth

Reply to Thread