? servers

? players online

eRepublik

• Content Count:  2306

Edit: If you want I can just remake an account on Croatia. But do all the people on the little News and etc. talk in a different language?

You can if you want, however like you discovered most of the news articles will be in Croatian (THE GAME WILL STILL BE IN ENGLISH also most Croatians speak English). HOWEVER you can still read the American news articles, so there really is no downside. (There are only about 5 newspapers in America that you will want to subscribe to, I can give you all the links so you will be notified every time there is a new article published.

• Content Count:  2417

You can if you want, however like you discovered most of the news articles will be in Croatian (THE GAME WILL STILL BE IN ENGLISH also most Croatians speak English). HOWEVER you can still read the American news articles, so there really is no downside. (There are only about 5 newspapers in America that you will want to subscribe to, I can give you all the links so you will be notified every time there is a new article published.

Well is there a way I can add you to my friends or is there even a friend system?

I cant find my friends list :( I'll just IM you. (Oh nvm your offline :p) (I sent you a FR on steam) Oh yeah! And thanks for telling me to move to NJ!

If you are not living in Florida, New Jersey, or Kansas, then you are unnecessarily giving the enemy an advantage.

That was from some important guy :)

• Content Count:  2306

Here are some things you guys should do.

Upload an avatar (Its worth 2 experience points, SO DO IT)

Find a job, apply for it and work (If you decide to live in Croatia, I will make it worth your while to suffer through having Croatian articles on your homescreen, I am a pretty high level and I have lots of money to share :)

Go to the marketplace and buy food (You will die without it, and when you eat it you get XP)

Find a job, apply for it and work

Go to the marketplace and buy food (You will die without it, and when you eat it you get XP)

Haha I'm doing that now :d

http://eusforum.com/index.php/topic,1039.0.html

I'm following that :p

Also @ Venom, Hiphop, and SB if your joining wanna hop on Vent or some other means of communications? (lol) So we can all help each other out :amuse:

• Content Count:  1078

Find a job, apply for it and work (If you decide to live in Croatia, I will make it worth your while to suffer through having Croatian articles on your homescreen, I am a pretty high level and I have lots of money to share :)

You get exp from eating?! Holy shit Tcp would own at this game.

Reply to Thread