? servers

? players online

eRepublik

• Content Count:  2306

I have a proposition for everyone who joins off of here. For every person who uses my link to to join the game and then reaches level 6, I get 5 Gold. It costs me 20 Gold to create a company. So what I propose is that instead of giving you each some off the gold I get, I use that 20 gold to create a company in the United States which we all will be able to work for, meaning that at level 6 we will all be able to move out of Croatia and to the United States.

Sound good?

You guys who are in Croatia are free to move to the United States anytime you want. It is just that by being in Croatia you can work for my company, which makes me money, which I can give back to you guys to help get started in the game.

Well if you want to move to Croatia I will pay for it.

For those of you who chose the United States and took a job there, you cannot quit your job for 3 days. So if you do want to move out to Croatia to work with the rest of us work for 2 more days. Then on the third day DO NOT WORK. Wait until you can resign then send me a message and I will send you a moving ticket to come to Croatia and work.

• Content Count:  4798

Anyone else here other than me play eRepublik?

If you want to play use this link please, when you reach level 6 I will get money which I will split with you. That way we both win.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Orvent

Once you get to the sign up screen, Choose "Croatia" and "Slavonia" so that way you can work for my company. Of course I can't stop you from going to any other country, but I have a job waiting for you in Croatia.

LIES! Use this link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/TheSilentGuns

Join eEstonia today!

LIES! Use this link : http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Orvent

Join eEstonia today!

You will not win this battle against an AO, sorry. I can edit your posts :)

You should come join us in Croatia :)

I don't know too many Americans who are going to join a country that is activly supporting a war to wipe out the eUnited States.

Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

Its a pretty great game , im lvl 16 already and a lieutenant.

It is a great game, and it is funny that I joined the game 50 days after you did yet I am only 200 points behind you and am a higher rank. Considering that you get 3-4 points a day for just being alive though, 200 XP isnt that much.

• Content Count:  4798

It is a great game, and it is funny that I joined the game 50 days after you did yet I am only 200 points behind you and am a higher rank. Considering that you get 3-4 points a day for just being alive though, 200 XP isnt that much.

I was gone for a while and didn't lvl or anything , thats why.

Reply to Thread