? servers

? players online

eRepublik

• Content Count:  2306

For those of you who have not joined the game yet. Please DO NOT move to Croatia. Live in the United States and get a job in MANUFACTURING. Because of the number of you who signed up I will have enough money to create a new company in the United States that you all will be able to work for.

The reason I am doing this is because eRepublik is putting in place a citizenship system. This means that as of day 617, wherever you are living is where you will have citizenship. Therefore, I do not want all of us having Croatian citizenship so tommorow I will provide all of my employees tickets to move back to the United States. As soon as you all move back to the US, you should take a job in Manufacturing, then once 4 of you get to level 6 I will open a gun company in New Jersey that we all can work for, and we will all get really high wages.

I appologize for having to move all you guys around so much, however it is vital that we all have United States citizenship on day 617 or it will be really hard to get after.

Reply to Thread