? servers

? players online

eRepublik

• Content Count:  2306

I have created the company. The name is SG Weapons - MF. I will put up job offers tommorow.

I have made the gun company. Everyone who can work in Manufacturing I want to try and leave their current job tommorow. Either resign or ask your employeer to fire you. Once you have done so send me a message and I will get you a job at my company. The job will be for 1$ a day and I will send you the rest via donation so that we can save on tax money.

Once you get a job at my company DO NOT WORK. WAIT UNTIL YOUR LAST POSSIBLE LOG IN OF THE DAY BEFORE YOU WORK. If you work before then we get less money. Basically, the closer to 10 employees that I have when you work, the more productive you are and the more I can pay you. Hopefully I can get 10 of you in my company tommorow and once you see that the company has 10 employees go ahead and work.

Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

• Content Count:  4798

You were talking bout earnin money , Thats in game money right ?

Yea. You can earn the money by working every day in a company. There is also gold . You can buy it for RL money and use it to build companies and other stuff. You can also exhage your earned eMoney for gold. You can also change the gold into eMoney. You are also rewarded gold if you achieve something like 5 str . Just check under you career path.

Sorry for the double post >_

• Content Count:  2417

Guys, the job offers are up. They are all under level 0 and they pay 1 USD. Once you take the jobs DO NOT WORK. WAIT UNTIL LATER TO WORK. I will update all of your salaries later.

So should we quit or jobs now and take yours?

Reply to Thread