? servers

? players online

eRepublik

• Content Count:  2417

fuuuuuuu.png

Anyway, i'm level 2 now lol how do i fight and go hospitial and stuff?

You have to be lvl 5 and then you go to the active wars click fight until you cant fight anymore and then it says you can heal at the hospital.

• Content Count:  1755

The resistance in Georgia won!!! :high5: Yayyy!!! :smile1:

And why don't we stay with the current company we are in? I just got a raise to $2, how many people do we have to start this company? How much resources, gold or money do we need?

• Content Count:  4798

And why don't we stay with the current company we are in? I just got a raise to $2, how many people do we have to start this company? How much resources, gold or money do we need?

Well , Il be happy to work for this new company . My skill is 5.34 or something like that. I earn 14$ in the company Im in right now. I could work for less in the new company , just to help out. Tho I need the money for guns.

• Content Count:  154

The new company will be a weapons company that will open as soon as one more person hite level 6, giving me the last 5 gold I need to start the company.

I already have a company that I am ready to contract with for iron.

Just got to level 6...I hope the company wages are better than the measly 1.11 USD I get now

• Content Count:  2306

Just got to level 6...I hope the company wages are better than the measly 1.11 USD I get now

haha, that all depends on the market.

Here is the deal though. We are going to avoid the taxman. I am going to put in jobs at minimum wage and you guys are going to take them. Basically every day you will work for minimum wage and I will donate the rest to you. This will allow us to make 25% more profit since we will avoid all U.S. income taxes.

• Content Count:  5007

haha, that all depends on the market.

Here is the deal though. We are going to avoid the taxman. I am going to put in jobs at minimum wage and you guys are going to take them. Basically every day you will work for minimum wage and I will donate the rest to you. This will allow us to make 25% more profit since we will avoid all U.S. income taxes.

Btw i'm a croation now, how do i become US citizen?

• Content Count:  1615

That was started by Portuguese in order to give it back to the U.S so Indo can take it back and have a stepping stone into spain.

• Content Count:  1755

That was started by Portuguese in order to give it back to the U.S so Indo can take it back and have a stepping stone into spain.

How do you know this?!? And I will be lvling up to lvl 5 today and I have a question....If I buy gold can I change it to USD? And what can I buy with gold?

Reply to Thread