? servers

? players online

Joystick Vs. Mouse

• Content Count:  777

Mouse for FPS, but I think its pretty good to use joystick on CoD4 MwF though^^ but basicly mouse for FPS and joystick for fightings games and stuff

• Content Count:  1521

a mouse is much better, unless you are playing a flight simulator

Powernos said it all.

Mouse Pwns for shooting games nd MMORPG games.

BASICALLY ,

Mouse owns all expect Flight Simulator games. .

• Content Count:  1082

I used W and S for throttle, A and D for the rudder (along with mouseleft and right), and Q/E to roll left and right. It worked great in Bf1942 which was imho the only battlefield game that actually had any decent fking balance to it.

true that... but supposedly BF2 patch 1.5 is supposed to fix the J10 / F35 balance issues... apparently the F35 took 1.5 seconds for the missile to get a full lock on aircraft, while the J10 only took 1 second... may not seem like much but that .5 of a second can make all the difference.

• Content Count:  2959

Doesn't matter. The tanks are fine, the jets are a little overpowered vs infantry and ground armor, but the APCs and helicopters are just whorishly overpowered and have little to fear from anything. Trying to take down an air vehicle from the ground or kill an APC in anything but another apc (or a VERY lucky/sneaky specops) is almost pointless.

Doesn't matter. The tanks are fine, the jets are a little overpowered vs infantry and ground armor, but the APCs and helicopters are just whorishly overpowered and have little to fear from anything. Trying to take down an air vehicle from the ground or kill an APC in anything but another apc (or a VERY lucky/sneaky specops) is almost pointless.

A Tank easily destroys APCs... :001_huh:

Helicopters however, i agree are overpowered... a guy in my BF2 clan can take out anything with a helicopter... even enemy jets.. He has vids of of using the TV guided missiles and taking out air borne jets, using regular missile and taking out the jets... and any ground unit better start praying if he gets in a helicopter...

Then again, i mostly play Infantry only on Kark... which another thing the 1.5 patch is fixing is the Jump-prone.

• Content Count:  2959

Dolphin diving might be going away but the prone-roll's hitbox problems and wonky animations will probably still be there. Claymore diving will probably still be the best way to take out enemies as a sniper too.

And tanks dont easily destroy APCs. The tank can pop smoke and try to run away inbetween reloads but APCs can do the same AND use their superior maneuverability to keep up firing their Pwn-cannons while also handguiding missiles onto the tank.

Dolphin diving might be going away but the prone-roll's hitbox problems and wonky animations will probably still be there. Claymore diving will probably still be the best way to take out enemies as a sniper too.

And tanks dont easily destroy APCs. The tank can pop smoke and try to run away inbetween reloads but APCs can do the same AND use their superior maneuverability to keep up firing their Pwn-cannons while also handguiding missiles onto the tank.

out of the 4 years that i've played BF2, i've yet to have an APC beat me one on one when im in a tank... Now, if it was 2 APCs vs one tank, then yes, the APCs would win... APCs always die from 2-3 tank rounds, and this isnt 1942 where the tank shells where slow as shit.. And it is easy enough to avoid those rockets, especially when your having a medium to long range engagement.

Reply to Thread