? servers

? players online

Joystick Vs. Mouse

• Content Count:  2959

Those rockets are homing ultramarine, if you're avoiding them it's because you're playing such newbs that they don't even know to home the rocket in on you.

• Content Count:  1082

Those rockets are homing ultramarine, if you're avoiding them it's because you're playing such newbs that they don't even know to home the rocket in on you.

... i said it is easy to avoid them from medium to long range engagements, just put something between you ad the rockets flight path (Rocks, trees, buildings, move your tank backwards down hill if your on one).. If it is a close up fight (50 meters or less) then your not going to be able to avoid it, so just have it hit your frontal armor and try to take out the APC with the 2-3 shots.

And yes, only logical explanation is that i've been playing with noobs for the past 5 years.

• Content Count:  2959

... i said it is easy to avoid them from medium to long range engagements, just put something between you ad the rockets flight path (Rocks, trees, buildings, move your tank backwards down hill if your on one).. If it is a close up fight (50 meters or less) then your not going to be able to avoid it, so just have it hit your frontal armor and try to take out the APC with the 2-3 shots.

And yes, only logical explanation is that i've been playing with noobs for the past 5 years.

Try it and anyone more intelligent than 4 and 6/8ths of a bag of left handed hammers will just swing that rocket around the obstacle and still have it hit your side or even rear armor. They're faster, more maneuverable, can turn their turret faster iirc, and also do more damage than tanks in a given amount of time.

Reply to Thread