? servers

? players online

gaming headset

• Content Count:  31

I've used straight Logitech through several headsets, I can't figure out why. They all keep dying. Usually the one's in the $30 - $40 range work the best.

• Content Count:  4980

Jazz the valman clip on mic is the size of a bottlecap u could just glue it on :d

LOL!!!!!!!!!! xD

That wouldn't be functional!

• Content Count:  777

lol.. you all use like hightech headset... I just use my koss xd but gonne get some new one soon though. to thank for the help ( even if I dident post the thread) you all gave some good ideas;)

• Content Count:  619

i got the razer barracuda's. theyre pretty good. great sound to them

Bad Headset (Ok for gaming if used with baracuda Soundcard)

in all honesty get a Audiophile Headset because the quality for music is far better than ANY gaming headset and also they have a much larger sound stage. Larger sound stage = Better Directional sound.

(i only know the prices in UK)

£50 Range : Senhisser HD555

£80-100 : Senhisser HD959 or Audio Techinca ATH-AD700

There is a A700 which is a closed cup version of the AD700, however it suffers from worse audio quality and a smaller sound stage. the 3 headphones i listed are all open headphones but the AD700 are so big that they go over your hole ear = MASSIVE SOUND STAGE.

So buy one of these headsets and save yourself the £200 i spent going throught the "gaming headsets"

Also all these need a zalman clip on mic, clips onto the cable and is very small and very high quality (only costs £5)

Reply to Thread