? servers

? players online

gaming headset

• Content Count:  2959

Buy real headphones and a seperate mic, TRUST ME ON THIS.

If you're not doing that though just think logically. Anything USB will be worse than anything that plugs into your soundcard (less digital/analog and back translations too). Anything that markets itself with special features as in a "gaming" headset and the like is probably worse than it's non-gaming counterpark. Anything claiming "surround" sound is either outright lying or they actually did cram 5 sets of ipod-earbuds into the casing of a regular set of headphones, either way it's too physically close to your head to work and the latter will sound... like 5 sets of shitty tiny earbuds in a plastic box.

Sennheiser ftw, audio technica ftw.

• Content Count:  1844

He he I just turn my shit down.

But they hlp a lot in CSS when i wanna hear footsteps.

no not form volume the ones neji was suggesting it a pain on your ears it doesn't seat right

• Content Count:  3736

I heard that these are awesome(link below), That's what I'm gonna buy. On ebay they're cheap.

$20-$30

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/pc_gaming/headsets_microphones/devices/358&cl=US,EN

negi i had on of those and it murders your ears

Reg is so right I had one for two years till I could not take it anymore!!!! It will destroy your hear after an hour or so of gaming it sucks bad!!!!!

Buy real headphones and a seperate mic, TRUST ME ON THIS.

If you're not doing that though just think logically. Anything USB will be worse than anything that plugs into your soundcard (less digital/analog and back translations too). Anything that markets itself with special features as in a "gaming" headset and the like is probably worse than it's non-gaming counterpark. Anything claiming "surround" sound is either outright lying or they actually did cram 5 sets of ipod-earbuds into the casing of a regular set of headphones, either way it's too physically close to your head to work and the latter will sound... like 5 sets of shitty tiny earbuds in a plastic box.

Sennheiser ftw, audio technica ftw.

what he said is the truth sennheiser HD555 or HD595 if you have the money go with 595 they are worth it!!!! I have a line mic with the 555 and its awesome but I wish I had the 595

!!!!! trust him and I and gantza has it to I think!

• Content Count:  220

i gotta say that they Creative Fatal1ty has great sound, bass and a good mic...only gotta remember to turn it on (a little switch next to the volume)

Reply to Thread