? servers

? players online

Tournaments

• Content Count:  3299

Haggard and me spoke about this previously. There will be tournaments held and that is what its for. There will be more info later on. Its pretty much gonna be used for any tourny that happen like a napalm tourny or a reg cs tourny on sg. There will be a 1v1 reg cs tourny coming soon but youll find out more about that later ;)

• Like 2
Edited by ManiacJak

• Content Count:  4360

Haggard and me spoke about this previously. There will be tournaments held and that is what its for. There will be more info later on. Its pretty much gonna be used for any tourny that happen like a napalm tourny or a reg cs tourny on sg. There will be a 1v1 reg cs tourny coming soon but youll find out more about that later ;)

tight, we should be able to make our own l33t teams in the community that can tourny it out at occasions. that would be sweeeet!!!

• Content Count:  5303

Are you sure? Isn't it about the whole Scrim team idea?

• Content Count:  184

How about we get a ladder going? Users sign up for the ladders and start off with a base of 500 points. 1 player challenges another and they go into the server and play. Game should be roughly 5 minutes. Winner gains 50 points, loser loses 50 points. It would be logical to set limits as to how many positions above and below them a player can challenge. I would elaborate more but yea, prob ain't gonna happen.

Reply to Thread