? servers

? players online

What are you scared of?

• Content Count:  1384

I'm scared of critters that can pierce your skin and suck blood (except I'm not scared of mosquitos.) I REALLY hate spiders. I hate needles when I'm getting shots, but I can watch other people / give other people shots no problem. I have an unhealthy fear of clowns.

To Hazardous -- you're scared of milk??

To Silent -- LMAO! That must have been terrifying. Care to elaborate?

• Content Count:  1285

Ghosts, Water, and Sun. Hence why I stay in the basement as much as I can except for when I have to school which is the only time I deal with it.

(Yes, I'm a very unhealthy person.)

• Content Count:  6559

Spiders, silverfish, house centipedes and basically all creepy crawlies, especially when in the house. I purchased a telescoping bug zapper for when I need to kill one without getting close to them.

Death, that's a big one, I think about almost everyday.

Oh, and I REALLY REALLY hate milk too, but I'm not scared of it.

• Content Count:  830

You guys hate spiders??? I think they're the coolest ever. Sometimes I get spiders in my bathtub and I help them out so I don't drown 'em when I take a shower. I'm sure they appreciate it.

As far as fearing something goes... I'm not quite sure. Perhaps the unknown or failure, not material things.

• Content Count:  672

Heights I guess. I am afraid of lakes/the ocean where the water isn't clear and I can't see the bottom (though I think it's more of a fear of not knowing what lurks in the murky depths). I'm even more terrified of swimming out of the ocean due to this, yet at the same time I am fascinated by deep sea creatures (well...fascinated and terrified at them since in the deep sea, everything is either hideous looking or huge).

Though this little guy is soooo adorable :d

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Bathynomus_giganteus.jpg

I also really hate cockroaches, though it's more of a fear of touching those filthy little things, I got no problem torturing the dirty little bastards to death as long as I don't touch them.

Edited by Pancake Batter

• Content Count:  1938

I try not to really be scared of anything. If you realize that most things are an illusion then there can be no harm from them.

But there are some things that make me squeamish, particularly IV needles. I don't have a problem with IM needles, hell I even give myself IM shots.

• Content Count:  1384

Heights I guess. I am afraid of lakes/the ocean where the water isn't clear and I can't see the bottom (though I think it's more of a fear of not knowing what lurks in the murky depths). I'm even more terrified of swimming out of the ocean due to this, yet at the same time I am fascinated by deep sea creatures (well...fascinated and terrified at them since in the deep sea, everything is either hideous looking or huge).

Though this little guy is soooo adorable :d

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Bathynomus_giganteus.jpg

I also really hate cockroaches, though it's more of a fear of touching those filthy little things, I got no problem torturing the dirty little bastards to death as long as I don't touch them.

Dude, wtf is that thing?

Reply to Thread