? servers

? players online

What are you scared of?

• Content Count:  2678

Speaking of Jesus Christ, he's a cool fairy tale character. [i heard this somewhere, I thought it was a great way of looking at it: "Jesus is Santa Claus for adults."] My opinion on religion is that it was an early form of government, we needed something in our early evolution of the mind to keep us in line, and ensure our survival. Commandments, Rules, Regulations, Laws... whatever you want to call them. Some of us have out grown the need for a third-party source of how to live our lives, others still need the extra assistance (which is fine). I'd also like to believe that early civilizations [Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptians, etc.] were guided by a higher being, not divine, but of another world.

I saw a show the other day on the History Channel about UFOs in biblical events. They had many theories, many were quite interesting. Such as, when Moses went up into Mount Sinai he didn't just climb a mountain, he spent his time in a UFO. And a 'Pillar of Cloud' that is mentioned is actually a UFO, people of that time did not know what a UFO was, and that may be how they described it. [Mayans referred to the Spanish ships that landed on thier shores as 'Moving Mountains' cause they did not know what the hell they were. Just trying to give another example of people describing stuff that they have no idea what it is.]

• Content Count:  1938

Sadly the world religions only work for the prophets who received them. Those religions work for them because that was their divine revelation. People need to stop copying the prophets and become their own prophets.

In reference to ufos, you can also find them in the godhead if you go deep enough : D. Don't go too deep though or you'll never come back hahaha

• Content Count:  366

Speaking of Jesus Christ, he's a cool fairy tale character. [i heard this somewhere, I thought it was a great way of looking at it: "Jesus is Santa Claus for adults."] My opinion on religion is that it was an early form of government, we needed something in our early evolution of the mind to keep us in line, and ensure our survival. Commandments, Rules, Regulations, Laws... whatever you want to call them. Some of us have out grown the need for a third-party source of how to live our lives, others still need the extra assistance (which is fine). I'd also like to believe that early civilizations [Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptians, etc.] were guided by a higher being, not divine, but of another world.

I saw a show the other day on the History Channel about UFOs in biblical events. They had many theories, many were quite interesting. Such as, when Moses went up into Mount Sinai he didn't just climb a mountain, he spent his time in a UFO. And a 'Pillar of Cloud' that is mentioned is actually a UFO, people of that time did not know what a UFO was, and that may be how they described it. [Mayans referred to the Spanish ships that landed on thier shores as 'Moving Mountains' cause they did not know what the hell they were. Just trying to give another example of people describing stuff that they have no idea what it is.]

Dunno if your that interested in that sort of stuff but anways theres a book on stuff like that apparently really good. Havent read it myself but anyway it's about theories of the ancients or something. If your interested its called fingerprints of the gods by graham hancock has a blue cover. Yea just thought for anyone who can be bothered and is interested in that stuff.

• Content Count:  2445

Glad you learned how to use the copy and paste function on a computer, idiot

Reply to Thread