? servers

? players online

What are you scared of?

• Content Count:  228

that sucks.

you know, most peoples fear of something is caused by one bad experience.

like, you can be around dogs for year, never have a problem, but then, one day, one attacks you, from then on, youre scared shitless by dogs.

• Content Count:  2678

that sucks.

you know, most peoples fear of something is caused by one bad experience.

like, you can be around dogs for year, never have a problem, but then, one day, one attacks you, from then on, youre scared shitless by dogs.

yea that sucks i have the same problem ocean

• Content Count:  1938

I've had the common fears when I was little but I grew out of them all. I think that as long as you loss the fear of pain and the fear of death, most of your phobias will go away.

I've had the common fears when I was little but I grew out of them all. I think that as long as you loss the fear of pain and the fear of death, most of your phobias will go away.

very true.

but, even if you have those fears, if you can controll the effect they have on you, its like they dont exist. you may still be afraid, but you can still act and think.

• Content Count:  1938

very true.

but, even if you have those fears, if you can controll the effect they have on you, its like they dont exist. you may still be afraid, but you can still act and think.

If you are actually capable of controlling such innate reactions, then mine as well go the whole 9 yards and meta-program those fears away. Its really easy once you under stand how to control your mind.

yeah, but some fears are useful for survival... like the fear of death. if youre going to be afraid of dying, at least be able to overcome it enough to act so you dont die...

Reply to Thread