? servers

? players online

Warning shots, gone or not?

• Content Count:  3391

I've been free killed a lot. For no fucking reason so I rage like crazy. That usually makes me go into a frenzy of killing CTs. Warning shots just make it worse. 1 CT shoots you others think your doing something bad so they shoot you

Don't break the rules and you won't get shot :LOL:

• Content Count:  2942

Don't break the rules and you won't get shot :LOL:

I was in the first cell and I got shot 4 times. No reason at all. I was in the opposite corner. I dont think spawning is against the rules. Well actually it might be now.

• Content Count:  4685

I was in the first cell and I got shot 4 times. No reason at all. I was in the opposite corner. I dont think spawning is against the rules. Well actually it might be now.

Its called take a demo or stop bitching.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3391

How long after the cells were opened were you in there? If they gave an order to go some where and you did not, that's your fault for not listening.

• Content Count:  136

I tend to warn, shoot the ground, warning shot twice, then laugh as I kill them for running to heal without permission, thinking that they can order themselfs around.

And, yeah: although they aren't required most people like it when you give them rather than just kill them. If they rage about the warning shot and you dont like it, I tend to do this (example):

They past the first cell after I say 2 times not to. I warning shot them in the foot. They rage and QQ like crazy. I track them down, kill them for passing it in the first place, then say, "Did you prefer that?" They start raging about you killing them next round? Say, "Well, you didn't like me giving you warning shots, so I went with the other choice."

Simple, easy, and makes them feel like a dip shit for QQing about warning shots over insta-kills.

• Content Count:  3380

Its called take a demo or stop bitching.

I feel I shouldnt have to waste my time with somthing as dumb as making a demo and submitting it just so that guy cant play for an hour. There wouldnt be a need for demos (For the most part) If we had rules that worked and werent stupid I dont see why warning shots arent required theres NO REASON they shouldnt be. Im going with Ulrichs idea.

• Content Count:  2390

I feel I shouldnt have to waste my time with somthing as dumb as making a demo and submitting it just so that guy cant play for an hour. There wouldnt be a need for demos (For the most part) If we had rules that worked and werent stupid I dont see why warning shots arent required theres NO REASON they shouldnt be. Im going with Ulrichs idea.

Cause some people are too lazy too enforce these kind of rules. That being said, it's an annoying as fuck rule to actually enforce, most of the time unless you're watching every CT it can't be done properly, therefore its easier just to say you don't need warning shots.

Reply to Thread