? servers

? players online

Jihad Mod Added

• Content Count:  1839

... that is what PB is for.. Not blowing people up

true, it is for "role play" in the since that you give up playing cs to play a different style of play. but caring about the "realism" is the BAD, very, very bad kind of RP i was referring to.

Guest Vivian556

Opinion:

I just don't see the point of having bombs. I'd rage quit every time I was CT and got blown up. T's already have a big advantage with all of the guns and being able to teleport everywhere, why give them a bigger one?

(Again, It's just my opinion)

• Content Count:  3380

Its funny. But think about it. Now, every CT will become paranoid of even going NEAR any Ts or letting any Ts near them. This is stupid and will die. Fun for a day event or somthing, but will just make the sliding slope of PBs shitiness even slipperier. BTW; now WE'RE stealing stuff from Sgt_Church? Sad sad day...

• Content Count:  1839

i havent played on it so idk how it affects the gameplay, but from the description it sounds like they removed cash supplies auto-increasing every round. And since the bombs are so expensive, it would take quite a while for a single person to get 15 kills to afford the giant bomb.

Reply to Thread