? servers

? players online

Jihad Mod Added

• Content Count:  2942

Opinion:

I just don't see the point of having bombs. I'd rage quit every time I was CT and got blown up. T's already have a big advantage with all of the guns and being able to teleport everywhere, why give them a bigger one?

(Again, It's just my opinion)

Agree 100%

• Content Count:  856

I would say this completely ruins the gameplay, but I haven't given it a shot yet.

How do you buy it, and who gets to buy it every round?

Yeah really, how do we get these bombs? Is it random? I'm kind of confused on this mod

Guest Vivian556
Its funny. But think about it. Now, every CT will become paranoid of even going NEAR any Ts or letting any Ts near them.

And there will be more freekills...

• Content Count:  3380

http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/12346

Ive seen it on various other servers not just his and since its a public script then why not.

Paul I was just saying that to say it, either way I really do think this breaks the core gameplay of PB. Imma play it srs soon.

And Viv ya there will be many a freekills. Be afeared.

• Content Count:  3299

Its funny. But think about it. Now, every CT will become paranoid of even going NEAR any Ts or letting any Ts near them. This is stupid and will die. Fun for a day event or somthing, but will just make the sliding slope of PBs shitiness even slipperier. BTW; now WE'RE stealing stuff from Sgt_Church? Sad sad day...

Agreed

• Content Count:  669

Lol get the Idea off my server in the raid, but I dont mind :p

BTW the mod is simple, Usually at round start if you have enough money, it brings up the menu, unless autobuy is off or there is already a bomber on your team. if autobuy is off or there are too many bombs, you cannot get it that way, the other way is to type !buybomb to bring up the menu (if this version is the same as my version)

Edited by Sgt_Church

Reply to Thread