? servers

? players online

Jessi = Emma = Riggs?

• Content Count:  84

Well, i've learned my lesson about putting pics on the internet. I guess I just didn't think that people were fffing creepy enough to do this.

I'm mad that my pictures are posted places with stories (made up stories) attached to them, at that.

Mostly I think it's pretty lame that he took my music. That is MY music, that I recorded, and I don't appreciate some sick crazy bastard claiming them.

Additionally, this creeper flirted with GUYS pretending to be me.

Seems like the guy gets off on it.

I did change a lot of my privacy settings as a result of this.

Please let me know if anyone comes across similar activity on other sites. I have a feeling he will do the same thing elsewhere....

Pretty glad he's states away.

Oh and thank you for all your compliments--much appreciated, but I must appologize, I'm not 16, I'm not adopted, I do write music, though... :)

Thanks for getting that guy banned, too.

My dogs name really is Kizz (or Kizzy), and those really are my favorite red shoes...

The Real Jessica:realmad:

How do we know that you're the "real" Jessica?:skeptical:

• Content Count:  6559

Well, i've learned my lesson about putting pics on the internet. I guess I just didn't think that people were fffing creepy enough to do this.

I'm mad that my pictures are posted places with stories (made up stories) attached to them, at that.

Mostly I think it's pretty lame that he took my music. That is MY music, that I recorded, and I don't appreciate some sick crazy bastard claiming them.

Additionally, this creeper flirted with GUYS pretending to be me.

Seems like the guy gets off on it.

I did change a lot of my privacy settings as a result of this.

Please let me know if anyone comes across similar activity on other sites. I have a feeling he will do the same thing elsewhere....

Pretty glad he's states away.

Oh and thank you for all your compliments--much appreciated, but I must appologize, I'm not 16, I'm not adopted, I do write music, though... :)

Thanks for getting that guy banned, too.

My dogs name really is Kizz (or Kizzy), and those really are my favorite red shoes...

The Real Jessica:realmad:

Why is your IP coming from St.Louis Missouri and not Illinois like Jessica's page says she's from?

• Content Count:  2051

Why is your IP coming from St.Louis Missouri and not Illinois like Jessica's page says she's from?

US UNITED STATES ILLINOIS BELLEVILLE CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS

Real Jessica.

Edited by Kennith

Reply to Thread