? servers

? players online

Jessi = Emma = Riggs?

• Content Count:  2445

Don't you think something is wrong with a person, when they pretend to be 3 people? How would you react if someone you know would be used somewhere?

This is actually pretty serious offence, its called "Identity theft", and its no misdemeanor, it a FELONY.

I would be fucking pissed if someone i don't know would pretend to be my daughter/sister/friend/etc. Wouldn't you?

Yes, of course I would be pissed.

But as Cloud said, I was quoting Riggs because you said you wanted his side of the story...

• Content Count:  2445

At first I thought you guys were joking about this lol. But crap man. He even set up different Steam accounts. I had Riggs, Jessi, and Emma on my friends. All different IDs. He really went through a lot of work to do this. No wonder I never saw em online at the same time.

(Unless I'm being a retard and this thread isnt serious :O)

Actually, you're wrong. Jessi and Emma had the same ID as he was using my spare account. Riggs had a different ID because he used another account before it apparently got VAC banned and he asked me under the alias of Jessi to use my spare.

• Content Count:  1938

Eitherway he's banned, we put alot of trust in him and I put alot of work into helping him/her, bad idea betraying that.

So if I start acting like a girl I will be banned???

• Content Count:  602

Okay, people reading this still can't seem to grasp this. Some fifteen year old perv (Riggs) stole/created two identities (Jessi and Emma). He pretended to be all of them. LitKey figured it all out, and Rigg's three asses have been thoroughly banned.

• Content Count:  2051

Okay, people reading this still can't seem to grasp this. Some fifteen year old perv (Riggs) stole/created two identities (Jessi and Emma). He pretended to be all of them. LitKey figured it all out, and Rigg's three asses have been thoroughly banned.

That's about it.

Reply to Thread