? servers

? players online

Jessi = Emma = Riggs?

• Content Count:  1615

wtf............

seriously, nvr heard them on mics or on vent huh

dam do u guys remember jess's introduction thread, all about how her rents died or sumtin and riggs family took her in an shit?

sick....

Edited by broncoty

• Content Count:  228

So if I start acting like a girl I will be banned???

i was going to ask that question too... but then i realised how stupid that sounded.

jupina? acting like a girl? never.

p.s. i think slavic and i are the same person. just letting you all know...

• Content Count:  1933

Go hit the real Jessi up at her myspace, she's 23 and lives in Illinois.

WOOHOO! What part of Illinois?:jiggy:

But srssly,how did Litkey figure this out? I've heard Riggs talk on mic plenty of times.

Sol :v_SPIN:

Edited by {BMGOZS}SOLANUM

• Content Count:  2445

wtf............

seriously, nvr heard them on mics or on vent huh

dam do u guys remember jess's introduction thread, all about how her rents died or sumtin and riggs family took her in an shit?

sick....

Yeah... that was all bullshit he made up. :/

@ Hunter: No, they didn't know. Zero contacted the girls over MySpace though, told them what was going on and not to add people they didn't know... the real Jessica, whose MySpace all the pictures Riggs posted under the alias of "Jessi" came from, made her MySpace private. Not sure if the other chick has replied back yet (don't think she's logged in since the weekend).

As to how I found, I figured something was up for a while. When Riggs disappeared, Jessi appeared. When Jessi disappeared, Emma appeared. I was also suspicious as to the way they acted here... their personalities were exactly the same, and they had the same typing style, though I just kind of chalked that up to the fact that they were both supposedly 15. Anyway, talking like this is a detective case, there were TWO big breaks... one of them being that we found the real Jessica's myspace. The real Jessica is a college graduate and aspiring singer (which is how Riggs got the music when he posted real Jessica's music and claimed he wrote it) who lives in ILLINOIS, not Alaska where Riggs, Jessi, and Emma claimed to live, and also where their IPs originate. There was another pretty big break as well, but I don't want to divulge that ATM.

Reply to Thread