? servers

? players online

Jessi = Emma = Riggs?

• Content Count:  2445

So...Litkey found me through "emma's" steamfriends and....Jessi is one of my best friends. I've been friends with her since 6th grade and the whole thing really creeped me out. he was "Emma" when he was on our forums (www.wmd-clan.com) ... I talked to him/her like every day for a while so when Litkey told me about this I was pretty freaked out :huh:

She's talking about the real Jessica.

Riggs used real Jessica's pictures to create a fake sister nicknamed "Jessi" to use as his alias. He did the same thing with "Emma" taking a real high school girl named ******* and using her pictures. The guy has fucking problems

Edited by Zero001

• Content Count:  1230

This is Jon/Riggs/Jessi/Emma

riggs.jpg

For what reason is beyond me. Basically, Riggs decided he wasn't cool enough and decided to make an elaborate scheme and brought Jessi into the picture, his 16 year adopted sister. Authentic Jessica is actually a 23yr old who's pictures were stolen from MySpace. I think because of WMD he had to create the Emma profile, and she slowly started taking over the identity. Authentic Emma (not her name, but I don't feel like disclosing it) is 15 years old and also had her pictures stolen from MySpace. I have contacted both the authentics.

• Content Count:  2678

This is Jon/Riggs/Jessi/Emma

riggs.jpg

For what reason is beyond me. Basically, Riggs decided he wasn't cool enough and decided to make an elaborate scheme and brought Jessi into the picture, his 16 year adopted sister. Authentic Jessica is actually a 23yr old who's pictures were stolen from MySpace. I think because of WMD he had to create the Emma profile, and she slowly started taking over the identity. Authentic Emma (not her name, but I don't feel like disclosing it) is 15 years old and also had her pictures stolen from MySpace. I have contacted both the authentics.

lmfao:biglaugh: zero ftw

• Content Count:  2445

ok, this is getting to be very fucked up. Why would someone do something like that. Did anyone talk to the..."whoever it is", whats his/her story?

"people should be allowed to be what they want on the internets"

• Content Count:  489

"people should be allowed to be what they want on the internets"

Don't you think something is wrong with a person, when they pretend to be 3 people? How would you react if someone you know would be used somewhere?

This is actually pretty serious offence, its called "Identity theft", and its no misdemeanor, it a FELONY.

I would be fucking pissed if someone i don't know would pretend to be my daughter/sister/friend/etc. Wouldn't you?

• Content Count:  2678

Don't you think something is wrong with a person, when they pretend to be 3 people? How would you react if someone you know would be used somewhere?

This is actually pretty serious offence, its called "Identity theft", and its no misdemeanor, it a FELONY.

I would be fucking pissed if someone i don't know would pretend to be my daughter/sister/friend/etc. Wouldn't you?

that is true they can sue:huh:

• Content Count:  4123

I was wondering where the hell riggs went, I kept asking matt where is riggs and just found out today it was all a fake. man that was a loooong prank. Here I am thinking I made friends with riggs lol.

Dancing like a Tasmanian Devil screaming my head off...

Ok I feel better now.

• Content Count:  2051

That was quoted from Riggs himself, -_- Not litkey.

• Content Count:  1166

At first I thought you guys were joking about this lol. But crap man. He even set up different Steam accounts. I had Riggs, Jessi, and Emma on my friends. All different IDs. He really went through a lot of work to do this. No wonder I never saw em online at the same time.

(Unless I'm being a retard and this thread isnt serious :O)

Reply to Thread