? servers

? players online

Jessi = Emma = Riggs?

• Content Count:  2678

i think riggs had a sex change there for he switch his name too jessi & then he didn't like it. so he change his name too emma:cute::elvis:

btw i found a pic of teh riggs aka jon aka jessi aka emma

sexface.jpg

Edited by matt 187

• Content Count:  1

So...Litkey found me through "emma's" steamfriends and....Jessi is one of my best friends. I've been friends with her since 6th grade and the whole thing really creeped me out. he was "Emma" when he was on our forums (www.wmd-clan.com) ... I talked to him/her like every day for a while so when Litkey told me about this I was pretty freaked out :huh:

• Content Count:  1938

So...Litkey found me through "emma's" steamfriends and....Jessi is one of my best friends. I've been friends with her since 6th grade and the whole thing really creeped me out. he was "Emma" when he was on our forums (www.wmd-clan.com) ... I talked to him/her like every day for a while so when Litkey told me about this I was pretty freaked out :huh:

Wait what?

• Content Count:  2051

Riggs found the Jessi alias through this person's myspace friends. She's friends with the real Jessi. The Emma alias was used on their forums, because he couldn't use Jessi otherwise, this person would find out. And no, I'm not Obama, or Hilary.

@ wmd - yes some of us are freaked out also. Rigg's/Jessi was a regular, who chatted with the forums and was in charge of our gungame server.

Edited by Kennith

Reply to Thread