? servers

? players online

razor v6 ... best OR worst map ever?

• Content Count:  3380

We need to get rid of this map. And Im serious. There is no real way to actually have fun on this map. Just CTs send Ts to pool/soccer/big-cage and wait for rebelling. I know that sounds like thats what happens anywhere, but take a map like Alcatraz or Space Jail. Those areas are a lot more fun area wise, AND the Ts dont have access to like, 5 Billion guns and easily kill the CTs trying to give the fun orders. Basically, while Razors a fun map for easy rebelling, its a steaming pile of crap.

• Content Count:  1824

We need to get rid of this map. And Im serious. There is no real way to actually have fun on this map. Just CTs send Ts to pool/soccer/big-cage and wait for rebelling. I know that sounds like thats what happens anywhere, but take a map like Alcatraz or Space Jail. Those areas are a lot more fun area wise, AND the Ts dont have access to like, 5 Billion guns and easily kill the CTs trying to give the fun orders. Basically, while Razors a fun map for easy rebelling, its a steaming pile of crap.

No! Razor is a really popular map. It's most of the PB population is from Razor. Space Jail is equally as fun. And I personally hate Alcatraz, all the Cts do on that map is run outside or into sewers and camp. No real fun in it.

• Content Count:  3380

No! Razor is a really popular map. It's most of the PB population is from Razor. Space Jail is equally as fun. And I personally hate Alcatraz, all the Cts do on that map is run outside or into sewers and camp. No real fun in it.

Well then the bitching about the CTs and being harsh and whatever else has been floating around the PB thread section will continue. I personally dont care if we get rid of the map, since I find it about as fun as hanging out with my Great Aunt Prudence..

• Content Count:  651

Its Ok just that...

1) its overplayed

2)WAY to many secrets

3)Lots of complaints of freekilling For "no reason"

other than that it is a good map and should still be allowend on the server no mater what!

• Content Count:  763

True quite true but for some reason i find razor to have it the most...but then agains thats just me

it's because ct's kill faster on razor ... cuz if they hesitate the t got in a vent/teleport ...

most thing i hate about razor is that once we're playing it ppl just keep voting for extend 20 minutes or just do nominate razor again & vote for it again ... one time i even played razor for 2 hours (then i rage quited :biggrin:)

• Content Count:  1070

Razor v6 is the worst map on the PB rotation, it's way too T-Sided. I don't even know why Ts like it to be honest, it's so easy to rebel, there is no real challenge. It's harder to be a CT, which isn't what PB is supposed be. And I love when people complain about CTs camping, that's all we have on that map, are we supposed to go inside the pool with you so we can get shot by the 2 USPs, the deagle, the scout, the guns of my fallen comrades, and you can't forget that Jihad Bomb.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.