? servers

? players online

razor v6 ... best OR worst map ever?

• Content Count:  84

Best map on the PB server.

1. Makes CTs actually have to give (nonretarded) orders and actually GUARD the Ts.

2. A lot of secrets (exactly why CTs need to actually GUARD)

3. Hard to camp, even a vent camping CT can be killed due to the numerous passageways.

• Content Count:  2167

I hate people who consider a map to be overplayed if its not balanced.

Seriously the only reason its PLAYED is because T's WIN every round. It's bloody annoying, and admins wont remove it because they're too dramatized by it to give two shits, and they are too afraid to piss off the community.

• Content Count:  2390

Its fun if you are Ts.

Its horrible if you're CTs.

The balance just isn't there, too many teleports/tunnels.

Best map on the PB server.

1. Makes CTs actually have to give (nonretarded) orders and actually GUARD the Ts.

2. A lot of secrets (exactly why CTs need to actually GUARD)

3. Hard to camp, even a vent camping CT can be killed due to the numerous passageways.

1) No it doesn't, i can order them to go to pool just as easily as any other map, and I can camp just as easily. In fact, camping is actually encouraged because half the time the cells are already open and they are rushing the armoury by the time you have all your weapons ready

2) CTs can't guard the secrets AND the prisoners, guarding the prisoners is hard enough considering most of the time the CTs are too stupid to listen to the guy giving orders, and they all just run off anyways.

3) Its not hard to camp, not even a little bit, the armoury has 3 ways in, the door, the tunnel and the rampway. Thats the exact same number of ways as the original (Which has door, tunnel and teleporter). In reality all thats its done is made it easier to move around.

Edited by Bullet Wound

• Content Count:  605

Its fun if you are Ts.

1) No it doesn't, i can order them to go to pool just as easily as any other map, and I can camp just as easily. In fact, camping is actually encouraged because half the time the cells are already open and they are rushing the armoury by the time you have all your weapons ready

2) CTs can't guard the secrets AND the prisoners, guarding the prisoners is hard enough considering most of the time the CTs are too stupid to listen to the guy giving orders, and they all just run off anyways.

3) Its not hard to camp, not even a little bit, the armoury has 3 ways in, the door, the tunnel and the rampway. Thats the exact same number of ways as the original (Which has door, tunnel and teleporter). In reality all thats its done is made it easier to move around.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's heavily overplayed, and just not balanced well. But I don't think it should be tossed out of rotation or anything, just not played as much :LOL:

• Content Count:  635

Its fun if you are Ts.

No, I like playing as a CT in razor, in fact, I actually love it.

Its fun see T's try hard to rebel, then you shoot em in the face with an awp.

Gotta love the awp.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.