? servers

? players online

razor v6 ... best OR worst map ever?

• Content Count:  763

It probably just has something to do with skill.

how is there skill at razor? if u have 15 terrorist running outside at 4:50 (cuz some1 in solitary opened) there is nothing u can do, u can say: "go to big cage no detours no delays" ... but by the time u can see whose rebellor & who is not they have: 3 deagles, 1 awp, 2 usp, 2 nades, 1 n228, 1 mac10, 2 scouts, ... & this is only if they haven't breached armory yet ...

my question now, is this prisonbreak? or just some kind of game in which u play against heavily armed terrorist that have hostages (the not rebellors)?

• Content Count:  605

there is no skill becuse there is a gun in every cell its way to easy.(worst map ever)

There's only 2 cells and VIP that have pistols. And then like 2-3 nades in cells. I can agree that opening cells area via solitary prisoners can be a PAIN, but otherwise it's not that hard to disarm those people.

• Content Count:  763

There's only 2 cells and VIP that have pistols. And then like 2-3 nades in cells. I can agree that opening cells area via solitary prisoners can be a PAIN, but otherwise it's not that hard to disarm those people.

u forget about the 2 other cells with teleports, & the vip doesnt have pistol ... but 2 vents, but ppl don't spawn in the vip anyhow

i'll write it out for u,

- 2 guys spawn in a cell with usp

- 2 guys spawn in a cell with nades

- 1 guy spawn in a cell with teleport to garage, gives acces to n228 & awp or scout

- 1 guy spawn in a cell with teleport to pool, gives acces to deagle & scout

- 1 guy spawn in solitary, gives acces to:

- sauna with usp

- vendingmachine teleport to mac10

- button to open all cells & release hell on ct's

- the vent below the ct-catwalk that leads to armory

let's calculate, before we even open cells there could be 7 armed people, from which 3 guys are already running around

& in the worst case every1 is running around happily

• Content Count:  2390

No, I like playing as a CT in razor, in fact, I actually love it.

Its fun see T's try hard to rebel, then you shoot em in the face with an awp.

Gotta love the awp.

It probably just has something to do with skill.

The only people I see who enjoy playing CT, arethose that camp, and since you like the awp, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're the guy who rushes to the garage and hops into that little walkway with the hole to shot out of.

What part of my statement before was a yes or no question?

And lol, you said you have skill.

• Content Count:  605

u forget about the 2 other cells with teleports, & the vip doesnt have pistol ... but 2 vents, but ppl don't spawn in the vip anyhow

i'll write it out for u,

- 2 guys spawn in a cell with usp

- 2 guys spawn in a cell with nades

- 1 guy spawn in a cell with teleport to garage, gives acces to n228 & awp or scout

- 1 guy spawn in a cell with teleport to pool, gives acces to deagle & scout

- 1 guy spawn in solitary, gives acces to:

- sauna with usp

- vendingmachine teleport to mac10

- button to open all cells & release hell on ct's

- the vent below the ct-catwalk that leads to armory

let's calculate, before we even open cells there could be 7 armed people, from which 3 guys are already running around

& in the worst case every1 is running around happily

Bah, I was confusing 2 maps together lol. But ya, even with all those things against CT's, I still find it fun to be a CT as it makes it more challenging. But ya, we still need more maps that are awesome.

• Content Count:  701

I personally enjoy the map, but it does get old after 6 hours of nothing but t's winning in a landslide.

if only it was a little harder to rebel it would be nice, but of course, then it wouldn't be as popular lol

• Content Count:  635

The only people I see who enjoy playing CT, arethose that camp, and since you like the awp, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're the guy who rushes to the garage and hops into that little walkway with the hole to shot out of.

What part of my statement before was a yes or no question?

And lol, you said you have skill.

I don't just sometimes i do if i feel likez camping. But i fail anyways. It's just fun to be a CT.

And no. I haz no skillz.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.