? servers

? players online

razor v6 ... best OR worst map ever?

• Content Count:  763

... i've just decide that i'll play pb when it's not razor ... but as soon as razor comes up i'll leave it asap

i'm just so bored of it ... always the t's nag on the ct of not opening cells & calling us stupid & as soon as u come out of armory they already stand there with awps, deagles, mac10, usp, p228, scouts ...

basicly razor = slaughterparty for terrorists ... only if u got bout 5 ct's who actually work together perfectly u can survive (like 1 goes straight to pool vent; other goes straight to garage vent; other goes straight to kitchen vent; other 2ct's take out those with the usp & prevent detours)

biggest problem with razor is it's a map for t's & since there are always bout 14t's & only 6ct's ... gues who will win the vote?:twitch::suspicious::evil:

Edited by Exacto-Be
forgotten bout scout & p228 ;)

• Content Count:  11501

biggest problem with razor is it's a map for t's & since there are always bout 14t's & only 6ct's ... gues who will win the vote?:twitch::suspicious::evil:

...that has absolutely nothing to do with the map. That will obviously be the outcome of any map.

...that has absolutely nothing to do with the map. That will obviously be the outcome of any map.

disagree ... since most people chose razor for the easy rebelling, most people want to be terror ... those who want to be counter terror will not want to vote for this map because it depends on the way that the t's play ... if some actually do what the ct's ask it's a good map ... but if they all rebel from the beginning we are lost ... & 5 vs 12 ... i'll know who to place my bet on.

perhaps we should make a poll about the map on which we can vote for bad map / good map (i don't know how u do that)

so we can actually see what people think about it & then start from there out further ... if most people think it's a good map then i'll shut up about it ... & probably spend much less time on pb ... but if most people think it's a bad map we can use this poll to try to edit/delete the map

btw, i already heard the point of razor get's people to the server ... yeh alot of guys who don't care about the server but just want to play that map join & leave to never return or by accident when it's playing razor again

but the guys who actually care about the server are leaving

• Content Count:  2504

perhaps we should make a poll about the map on which we can vote for bad map / good map (i completely know how u do that and would be happy to do it.)

Fixed. lol just messing with ya.

To make a poll, you have to start a new thread, and toward the bottom of the page, there should be a checkbox that says Post a Poll. Check that box off and go from there.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.