? servers

? players online

NFL Week 8

• Content Count:  2678

Mainly a Dallas fan, but New Orleans has been my #2 team

I also support Minnesota, Tennessee, and Baltimore.

No dolphins?

bastard......

• Content Count:  2433

Judging from how the Colts did against a weak 49ers team I'd say we have a pretty good chance of beating them in two weeks. Also we can grab the AFC East title, both the Dolphins and Jets looked awful in that game.

• Content Count:  4473

You know who beat Dallas week 4?

Yay, you beat a team who at the time had a slightly dysfunctional offense and poor playcalling. Fortunately for you, Miles Austin wasn't running through your ass on our starting line-up at the time, so keep feeling lucky that there won't be a rematch.

I'd recommend not living in the past though. Gotta look at things at the present to see in the future, and the fact of the matter is Dallas is looking up while Denver is looking down. : (

Get over your loss and come back down to earth.

• Content Count:  1824

Yay, you beat a team who at the time had a slightly dysfunctional offense and poor playcalling. Fortunately for you, Miles Austin wasn't running through your ass on our starting line-up at the time, so keep feeling lucky that there won't be a rematch.

I'd recommend not living in the past though. Gotta look at things at the present to see in the future, and the fact of the matter is Dallas is looking up while Denver is looking down. : (

Get over your loss and come back down to earth.

I don't think he will get over the loss. Hell I've gotten over it and i bet a co-worker who loves the steelers that he owes me $10 if the Broncos lose next week lol.

Reply to Thread